Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

2 minutes ago, whoisit said:

if other celebs do it it's fine but as soon as britney does it people scream it's not okay.

pretty hypocritical.

She looks hot and she was limited for so long that this must be freeing for her. and the fact that she own her own body right now is what these pictures mean to her. 

Also i find it appalling to see that when women do this it's a big issue and you're falling in the ***** category but when a guy poses without anything on it's fine. this should really be changed. also why can a guy show their nipple but when a girl/woman does this it's cause for a ban on social networks? 

People scream equality all the time let's start living by true equality then.

I don’t see big celebs like britney doing this things. The only one big I remember is Kim and she was dragged as well..

• Like 6

I hate to see this. Britney has always been suggestively ****. There’s never been a need for this level of exposure. Don’t get me wrong, I post thirst traps on my IG all the time but I’m not in the public eye and I really hope this doesn’t hurt her chances at reentering society and music, as this is likely to turn a lot of people off. Naked pics could be posted a bit more artistically. This is just … naked for the sake of naked. 
Regardless, I’ll  love Britney till the day I die. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney is so busy in her "**** you" to the world / her team / her family that she is not realizing the consequences of her actions. She's angry, and rightfully so, but anger can lead you in the wrong direction blindly. This photo is not unlike Britney, I personally loved her artistic nude shoots with the beads back in ITZ era, but self photography of ***** on IG (who actually will own that photo) is only going to scrutinize media attention during a time when the world really needs to leave her alone and let her live her life as an adult, not as a 'celebrity'. 

But, at the end of the day, this is her life now. Her choices, her consequences. She needs to be given the time and compassion to learn like all of us did in our 20s. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Gays judging a woman for being comfortable with her body and telling a woman what she should or should not post. leave her the hell alone you so called ‘fans’, who do you think you are?

For real the fact these are all gay men judging her, I’m sorry

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I cant with some of you... So everyone but Britney can post photos like this? Okeeeey....  :wonka_meme_hat_purple::clown_meme__makeup_green:  You're acting just like her haters :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I'm just glad she didnt photoshop her body :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: And I wish she would so something with her hair, that's the only bad thing I see in this pictures lol Oh and why are both of the pics videos and not photos? That's weird, I bet she will end up deleting and reposting them :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block