Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

That last Exhale post:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

She definitely has something up her sleeve.... I really feel new Britney music and work is coming this year. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::dead_falling_wig_dying:

She has everyone talking... From the #FreeBritney movement, her liberation, the engagement, the Xtina dragging, calling out Lou Taylor and her family, her iconic frequent Monday-Friday Instagram Posts, her voice being heard through those posts, turning her Instagram comments off, etc. This is all low key promo for the New Era :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Mark me. Brit has something up her sleeve! :emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I look at it this way, at least for the people who don’t like what she posted they’re unable to say that on her Instagram. If she still had comments open I’d feel bad because I know people are gonna say whatever is on their mind with NO concern about how it makes her feel especially when she admits she reads the “hateful” comments and it affects her so much.

Now, if Britney were to go searching for the public’s feedback about her posts then idek what to say. IG is a toxic place but if this is how she can keep if fun and less toxic with no comments allowed that’s good.

I just hope she’s also doing the work behind the scenes on herself too. Imo this could possibly be a GREAT SIGN of that!!!🙌

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

“If it was a man” I swear some of y’all would defend her ********* someone this is not even targeting her ******* hell WE ARE ALLOWED OPINIONS she’s ******* covering her ***** with an emoji are you guys for real right now?! Britney has NEVER been this provocative this is unusual for her 

They just can't handle adults that understand appropriateness. 

• Love 1

She is free to do as she wants, she owes us nothing. 

However, although the conservatorship was abusive, she as do all of us, needs a proper outlet to release her anger. Therapy would do wonders for her …

The family didn’t know how to help her and the conservatorship was abusive but I wish she had someone around her to help her deal with it all without the public .. 

many **** stars get into **** because family ***ually assaulted them. I wonder if Britney will go further than this … her Instagram gives me gimme more vibes

ill say with confidence that the consevatorship goal was to make her primney so they could make money. So now her true self is coming through and fans should expect she’ll be further away from primney than ever before 

3 minutes ago, limecakes said:

So many pearl clutching, church going people in these comments. If it was a man y’all would be fighting cause it has emojis

You’re actually right. I don’t mind the pics, I’m more worried about how the gp is gonna react. don’t know why I would bother worrying about that but I am 🤨

3 minutes ago, Elisaaa said:

It is just so sad tbh. I hate it for her that she don´t see how great she with out all this nudity and hating her body. She need to learn tolove herself for who she is.. not the woman everyone has told her to be 13 years and even before c-ship. 

Exactly and it’s not about gender she’s clearly seeking attention! It’s like a game she’s playing! She hates attention and comments yet gets naked on social media! I love that she’s trying to be confident, but she’s been complaining too much about the media!

These are stunt queen moves!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block