Jamie Lemon Posts About Human Trafficking Month

this girl is literally SHAMELESS. Β Everything she posts in such poor taste:

1.) β€œmy kids get death threats” - continues to post their pictures with tiny emojis covering their faces (meanwhile older β€œuncensored” pictures were still available on her IG last I checked) - I think most mothers would completely cease posting their children on their public IG if this were happening to them.

2.) Β has literally ZERO control over her mouth and the garbage that spews out of it. Β Claims to love her sister so much and want what’s best for her, but when the public rallied to free her from her abusive situation…JL went into full blown attack mode. Β She should’ve said β€œthank you for loving my sister!” and let the negative comments roll off her back, like most celebrities do.

3.) Writes a book and releases it in the midst of Britney’s fight - interestingly, originally, titles it with a lyric from Britney’s song after claiming she doesn’t profit off of her sister.

3.) β€œAllegedly” involved in a human trafficking scheme and now posts about raising awareness for human trafficking knowing full-well people are gonna raise an eyebrow.

I could keep going, but dead lord SHE needs a better PR person. Β I guarantee she will be dismissed from that show she has a small, recurring, role on…her only job.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Kletus said:

How did you manage to get blocked? I’ve tried but nobody can message her or comment on anything (other than that one hate comment she received somehow two days ago that she used to promote her book).Β :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:Β very mysterious how they managed to slip throughΒ 

It happened back when she did the fake cry story about loving Britney and the boys. I screen recorded it and the next thing I knew I was blocked.Β 

• 5 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 3:13 AM, G-unit said:

this girl is literally SHAMELESS. Β Everything she posts in such poor taste:

1.) β€œmy kids get death threats” - continues to post their pictures with tiny emojis covering their faces (meanwhile older β€œuncensored” pictures were still available on her IG last I checked) - I think most mothers would completely cease posting their children on their public IG if this were happening to them.

2.) Β has literally ZERO control over her mouth and the garbage that spews out of it. Β Claims to love her sister so much and want what’s best for her, but when the public rallied to free her from her abusive situation…JL went into full blown attack mode. Β She should’ve said β€œthank you for loving my sister!” and let the negative comments roll off her back, like most celebrities do.

3.) Writes a book and releases it in the midst of Britney’s fight - interestingly, originally, titles it with a lyric from Britney’s song after claiming she doesn’t profit off of her sister.

3.) β€œAllegedly” involved in a human trafficking scheme and now posts about raising awareness for human trafficking knowing full-well people are gonna raise an eyebrow.

I could keep going, but dead lord SHE needs a better PR person. Β I guarantee she will be dismissed from that show she has a small, recurring, role on…her only job.

I 100% agree with all your points. Sometimes people create their problems by themselves. It is not a surprise she is getting that kind of outcome.

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayoutI know from theΒ  https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/human-trafficking/Β  that is a big problem in America, check human trafficking essay examples, and you will find a ton of stories of trafficking happening in the daylight. Yeah, and she gets n outcome from her actions.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block