Katy Perry Truly is Back (The KP Appreciation Thread)

On 1/6/2022 at 1:49 PM, HauntedCircus said:

Katy Perry is underrated indeed. I feel like people discredit her because she doesn't take herself very seriously, but that's her personality. She just wants to make fun pop music, and that's Ok. She can also write deep, real masterpieces. She deserves way more success and artistic credibilty. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

She is most overrated! She didn’t a good job at teenage dream but it was for teenagers..she has gon boring. She only stayed relevant because she picked up fight with Taylor swift 

• Like 1
On 1/7/2022 at 3:18 PM, Jayjukebox said:

I was watching some of her live shows on YouTube the other day and my god can that girl SING. Her acoustic American Idol performances are so GOOD! So happy she is getting her moment again, we just need a new album!

Yes her singing voice live has improved a lot she sounds good :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Glad you are a fellow KP supporter :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 7:36 PM, Touch my Toto said:

I love Katy and I still do, I just don't appreciate when she used the gays in her 2017 Witness era for clout and it failed. I also didn't like when she came for Britney. But I still love her as a pop artist and I can't wait go to her residency this year! 

She has "used" the gays in her i kissed a girl era way more :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I think that she could do a massive comeback if she would like to. But i think that she realized that its better to do what she wants instead of a marketing plan. She's very rich, she wrote probably every song in her career - she doesnt have to worry in life. I feel that she will release another hit in future but probably in featuring way as Xtina did later in her career.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block