The Best Tennis Player Novak Dokovic VS Australia

10 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

I want to apologize to Serbians for saying insensitive and hateful comments and try to be better next time.

If you are genuine about it, I accept it from my behalf.  As I said, there are lots of Balkan members here, especially from Serbia and I can't speak in behalf of them.

Novak means a lot to us because we have been through a horrible war and then Serbia got additional bombarding in the end. New generations hate to talk about it because we want to let it stay in the past and move on.

Coming after all that, our countries are putting a lot of hope in younger generations, so the past never repeats itself.

Croatia has Luka Modrić, Serbia has Novak Dokovic, Bosnia is filled with amazing sports champions too esp.  handballers, Montenegro is brilliant in water polo .... Sport is like a main general coping mechanism for us. We had a horrible, horrible past, we are trying to come out of it, all of us are really protective about each other. This is some online forum but if you came to Serbia in real life or any Balkan country and called people there lunatics, you'd be beaten up. See why calling anybody names isn't smart? It's dangerous and makes you look bad.

I'm not telling you that in a mean way. It's an advice.

Calling nations names is dangerous in general.  Rude, cruel... And you never know what that nation has been through. Calling a nation who has been through a really dark period the whole 90s isn't smart either. In the end we are all just people.

This case isn't just - oh our antivaxx tennis player is in a camp in Australia. Novak is adored far and beyond, especially in here. Not letting him play is a blow to all of us, because he is our pride. A hero if you want to. We hope more and more people become as successful in life and their careers. As I said, we all try to put our hope in younger generations. And imagine in the middle of a new covid wave, while the chaos is on a wild still having some hope, some relief. You know when you come home from a lame job or something, you get to see your player or the whole representation on TV and being absolutely amazing.  Your day is immediately better. You get that dose of pride, happiness and hope you were missing. And the best thing is- that person who won is from your country. One of yours. There's something beautiful in that.

With him being blocked to play, being crucified, mocked- people lost that escape from the mess and the mockery going on worldwide is a slap to our faces. Also, we are taking it personally because we are protective of each other and tend to form close relationships with each other. You attack one person on Balkan, a whole group will come to defend that person.

Also, this case has been heavily politicized and Novak is being used as an example and in here, we hate that. It's blatantly obvious and people hate it.

That's why protests are still going on

https://sport.blic.rs/tenis/treci-dan-protesta-djokovica-ispred-skupstine-srdan-se-iz-beograda-obratio-kirjosu-i/p9ykcfc

On 1/8/2022 at 9:31 PM, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Those Serbians are lunatics. The guy is a selfish white privileged turd. I hope he won’t be able to play. He’s entitled.

What a disgusting person you are. But its typical. All you people who preach "tolerance" and "acceptance" are the most judgemental people on earth. Labelling large groupls of people and judging people by race, occupation, nationality and anything but their  individual characters. The same people who have no issue saying "all cops are bad" or "white people are evil" will lose their **** if you bring up black crime rates and call you racist. It always only works one way. Someone can have a legit medical reason for not wanting the vaccine but you will call him selfish and wont even hear him out. Calling and entire country lunatics jfc... :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

On 1/6/2022 at 1:34 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

Can someone ban all of anti-vaxxers? :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

NO, it shouldn't be your own choice, it's your responsibility to get that vaccine, we still have pandemic because of your little brains  

THANK GOD Britney knows what's right :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Omg————— no I agree but the way the anti Vaxxers are REPLYING :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: 

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

What a disgusting person you are. But its typical. All you people who preach "tolerance" and "acceptance" are the most judgemental people on earth. Labelling large groupls of people and judging people by race, occupation, nationality and anything but their  individual characters. The same people who have no issue saying "all cops are bad" or "white people are evil" will lose their **** if you bring up black crime rates and call you racist. It always only works one way. Someone can have a legit medical reason for not wanting the vaccine but you will call him selfish and wont even hear him out. Calling and entire country lunatics jfc... :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

girl u literally fat shamed ur fav, just reduced police brutality against Black people to basically nothing, and have denied non binary people of their pronouns. U really shouldn’t be preaching to people about tolerance. 

should people get their vaccinations? Tbh Yeah.
Can all people be forced to? no. Obviously not, but that comes with it’s consequences, like being unable to do certain things that put others (particularly compromised people) at risk. This is serious and honestly doesn’t need to be politicized. 

27 minutes ago, Rik said:

girl u literally fat shamed ur fav, just reduced police brutality against Black people to basically nothing, and have denied non binary people of their pronouns. U really shouldn’t be preaching to people about tolerance. 

should people get their vaccinations? Tbh Yeah.
Can all people be forced to? no. Obviously not, but that comes with it’s consequences, like being unable to do certain things that put others (particularly compromised people) at risk. This is serious and honestly doesn’t need to be politicized. 

I called someone who is lazy, lazy and yes she was fat for a while. Thats just a fact. I never reduced police brutality to nothing so stop lying. Non binary is crap and most people think so. Also I dont preach to people and tell them to do better and be kind or toleant.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Matiz said:

every little won battle with covid lunatics makes me happy. Hope freedom will always win with discrimination :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

And for everyone's information, I am vaccinated but it was my choice

''Hope freedom will always win with discrimination''

WTF is wrong with you?? You're pro slavery and yet, you shame anti-vaxxers? (And no one here claims to be anti vaxx btw, there are only discussions about medical exceptions and side effects. All the members discussing those are actually vaxxed)

1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

''Hope freedom will always win with discrimination''

WTF is wrong with you?? You're pro slavery and yet, you shame anti-vaxxers? (And no one here claims to be anti vaxx btw, there are only discussions about medical exceptions and side effects. All the members discussing those are actually vaxxed)

Where do I shame anti-vaxxers? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: And am pro-slavery :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I  called "covid lunatics" people who force others to get them and  want everyone to live in fear of a virus for the rest of their lives stripping people from freedoms and locking them up:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

As I said, I am vaxxed because I am not an anti-vaxxer either. I also have had covid (probably more than once) so it's not like I don't believe in the virus. It's just an illness like many others and people should not be fed with fear, limitations, lack of income and ostracism because of that. Life must go on.

5 minutes ago, Matiz said:

Where do I shame anti-vaxxers? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: And am pro-slavery :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I shame people who want to force others to get them :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

As I said, I am vaxxed because I am not an anti-vaxxer either. I also have had covid (probably more than once) so it's not like I don't believe in the virus. It's just an illness like many others and people should not be fed with fear, limitations, lack of income and ostracism because of that. Life must go on.

The first sentence sounded ****ed up. Prob. a language barrier. My bad, I'm sorry.

IA about not force feeding people with fear aka mass formation psychosis.