The Best Tennis Player Novak Dokovic VS Australia

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Irrelevant. If you're unvaxxed, you are statistically more likely to catch it, spread it, end up in hospital with severe illness, end up in intensive care, or dead.

That's fact. It's unfortunate that the virus mutates, but he is statistically more likely to spread covid.

Also, Australia has always had severe immigration and border measures, in comparison to other countries. If your only issue is that this sports person who makes millions isn't allowed into a country because he won't follow the laws, that's not global issue.

And if you are an at risk person you have the choise to get vaccinated.Β :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:Β 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how the most vaccinated areas in the world arent doing better. I am fully vaccinated but it was a choice and should remain that. A young healthy athlete who has 0.04% chance of dying of Covid shouldnt be forced to undergo a medical procedure with NO LONGTERM studies. This is ridiculous. The pharma industry has told people that things with years of studies were safe and later it turned out that it caused cancer. Every person should be able to make that choice for themselves.Β 

He had COVID, he has immunity. But also, he has chronic asthma and celiacs disease. He is at the high risk of vaxx complications, even someone without medical degree knows that.

He is the best tennis player in the world, why would he risk his already f-ed up health for a vaccine not even his own country is pushing on him? That's why he has a medical exception for taking it.

Β 

I myself had severe side effects after the 2nd jab, and wont take 3rd because I just know it would kill me- my heart pressure is high (and I'm not even 30 or older), my hair is still falling out (started to fall out after the 2nd dose), and now, I cant even walk without someones help. I have to take big breaths and walk super slowly.

I have to refuse job offers because my health IS THAT ****ed up.

Β 

So I never want to say someone- hey you should or should get vaxxed BUT what I will tell them because I feel like I should - hey, these are my side effects from the jab. I can show you my labs and my doctors papers from everything that happened. I'm not antivaxx but I can't and will never deny really f-ed up side effects exists and are happening.

Β 

Β 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Can someone ban all of anti-vaxxers?Β :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

NO, it shouldn't be your own choice, it's your responsibility to get that vaccine, we still have pandemic because of your little brainsΒ Β 

THANK GOD Britney knows what's right :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

No, absolutely no. So it is fine with you to put a person who won't take the vaccine because he/she is at a high risk of severe complications and has a medical exception?

And to also take all your possessions so you can't contact your parents or a lawyer.

Β 

Nice. Nice thinking.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

He had COVID, he has immunity. But also, he has chronic asthma and celiacs disease. He is at the high risk of vaxx complications, even someone without medical degree knows that.

He is the best tennis player in the world, why would he risk his already f-ed up health for a vaccine not even his own country is pushing on him? That's why he has a medical exception for taking it.

Β 

I myself had severe side effects after the 2nd jab, and wont take 3rd because I just know it would kill me- my heart pressure is high (and I'm not even 30 or older), my hair is still falling out (started to fall out after the 2nd dose), and now, I cant even walk without someones help. I have to take big breaths and walk super slowly.

I have to refuse job offers because my health IS THAT ****ed up.

Β 

So I never want to say someone- hey you should or should get vaxxed BUT what I will tell them because I feel like I should - hey, these are my side effects from the jab. I can show you my labs and my doctors papers from everything that happened. I'm not antivaxx but I can't and will never deny really f-ed up side effects exists and are happening.

Β 

Β 

The doc told me to try to not get pregnant at least 4 months after the jab and I didn't have a period for 2 months after. πŸ™ƒ that's not normal and no other vaccine has ever done anything like this before. A lot of women are having extreme periods or none at all after it. Yet I'm not allowed to question it??Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

The doc told me to try to not get pregnant at least 4 months after the jab and I didn't have a period for 2 months after. πŸ™ƒ that's not normal and no other vaccine has ever done anything like this before. A lot of women are having extreme periods or none at all after it. Yet I'm not allowed to question it??Β 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/some-vaccinated-israeli-women-report-irregular-menstrual-cycles-bleeding-1.9550291

Β 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/06/health/covid-vaccine-menstrual-cycles.html

Β 

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/-1757-dr-robert-malone-md/

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah I know. Totally normal. Nothing to see here.Β Β :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Β 

Before some people start to sh it on us have to realize we are vaccinated but we are complaining about the side effects which no one dares to question.

SIDE EFFECTS.

And I think that should be open for discussion without anyone saying- antivaxx people are this and that.

Think what you will but people have a right to question things around them, including ***** and vacinnes.

Β 

But yeah, lets just call people who question them antivax maniacs and case closed. No matter how fuc ked up you get, take another booster and never question your government

Spoiler

I wish they would ready any of Swabs books about 2030 and the reset, they'd s hit their pants and would see what the f is currently going on

Β 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

I mean, it was SAID that only vaccinated (with approved vaccines) can enter the Open so what is the fussΒ :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

NOW someone lied to Novak several times about he would enter the Open with the exception card(?):oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Β 

Yes that's actually true. They did say he could come with the exception. He wouldnt go there just like that. That invite and exception pass were approved and then all of a sudden, the second he landed, were invalid and s hit.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 1/6/2022 at 5:36 PM, AndyFoster said:

I never thought AUS would become one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Ive had the vaccination/booster and that was my choice. Β To force an entire country to take the vaccination and if not have to pay fines/have their possessions repossessed is INSANE!Β 

Not only Australia, but Austria tooΒ 

Tennis Australia (who run the Australian Open) told Novak he would get an exemption because he has had Covid within the last 6 months.

Tennis Australia was told they are incorrect and this is not the case, twice. They failed to pass this info on to Novak.

So although this is not Novak’s fault, he grossly misread the majority of Australian’s attitudes towards Covid Vaccines.

In my state 95% of people 16+ have the first dose, and 93.7% are double vaxxed. Reported new case numbers are in the 30k range everyday (there would be more then this), but only 1.8k are currently in hospital (145 in ICU). Clearly the vaccines are working in the eyes of most Aussies.

• Love 1
On 1/7/2022 at 3:36 AM, AndyFoster said:

To force an entire country to take the vaccination and if not have to pay fines/have their possessions repossessed is INSANE!Β 

Where did you read that? That is not true. No one in Australia has been forced to take a vaccine. There are industries you can’t work in without it, and certain places (nightclubs, some entertainment venues) you can’t go to, but that’s it. It is still a persons choice to have it or not.

Good he was sent back.Β 

Last year he organised a competition in Serbia restrictions free, with tons of people (culpable epidemic), and guess what?!Β 

He contracted covid and many others too. I'm done with all the silly people who think just for their own freedom. There are jungles to live in this world, go there.Β 

Some should understand that there's a pandemic that was put in place cause of human race, and scientists gave us a way to escape. And hospitals, I assure they're full of anti vax people, cause I have friends and relatives that work there. And the vaccine is simply useful to not risk your life and to not full hospitals. I think that if u have cancer u would like to go to hospital and not die because someone was selfish to get a vaccine.Β 

Anti vax people usually are selfish people, and I'm not talking about the ones that really CAN'T get the vaccine who we should protect the most by getting the vaccine. Oh, and anti vax are usually middle age, so they took every **** known and unknown, but they're uncomfortable with the idea of doing the vaccine cause they don't know what's inside... Yess, check ur mind people.

I assure the only violent ones are anti vax that did riots and damages here where I live, in Italy, and I personally had to beware of some of my, now ex obs, friends, who intimidated me if I get the vaccine I would have been beaten in the dark lanes. Whaaat?! I just told them I would sue them if it happens obviously, anyway... Madness. Totally.Β 

In the end, he's a bad famous example, do what you want but if it affects everybody life, retire in the middle of nowhere and keep doing what u want.

7 minutes ago, Gioney said:

Good he was sent back.Β 

Last year he organised a competition in Serbia restrictions free, with tons of people (culpable epidemic), and guess what?!Β 

He contracted covid and many others too. I'm done with all the silly people who think just for their own freedom. There are jungles to live in this world, go there.Β 

Some should understand that there's a pandemic that was put in place cause of human race, and scientists gave us a way to escape. And hospitals, I assure they're full of anti vax people, cause I have friends and relatives that work there. And the vaccine is simply useful to not risk your life and to not full hospitals. I think that if u have cancer u would like to go to hospital and not die because someone was selfish to get a vaccine.Β 

Anti vax people usually are selfish people, and I'm not talking about the ones that really CAN'T get the vaccine who we should protect the most by getting the vaccine. Oh, and anti vax are usually middle age, so they took every **** known and unknown, but they're uncomfortable with the idea of doing the vaccine cause they don't know what's inside... Yess, check ur mind people.

I assure the only violent ones are anti vax that did riots and damages here where I live, in Italy, and I personally had to beware of some of my, now ex obs, friends, who intimidated me if I get the vaccine I would have been beaten in the dark lanes. Whaaat?! I just told them I would sue them if it happens obviously, anyway... Madness. Totally.Β 

In the end, he's a bad famous example, do what you want but if it affects everybody life, retire in the middle of nowhere and keep doing what u want.

Β 

Ok, first of all, I don't agree with antivaxx people being selfish etc etc

I got 2 doses of pfizter but the complications were so ruthless I can't and wont take the booster. I just wont. I'm scared I won't be able to make it- I already have tachycardias that started to happen from the 2nd jab, I'm already super slow and can't get enough air when doing anything psychical and I'm on 3 types of anti hypertensive meds for it.

Am I selfish for not taking the booster? Honestly, I just don't want to die. I don't. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to go through the booster. If that makes me selfish. Ok. I'm fine with that.

Β 

If I was able to, I'd go live in a place no one lives in. I wouldnt give a f even if I had electricity. I wouldnt want anyone around me. And that's it. But I can't. I wear masks, I wash hands and I try not to go among people at all. Why? Well, because of my heart and breathing but also because I don't want to catch covid but even jabbed people can transmit it so...

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Gioney said:

Good he was sent back.Β 

I hate people generalizing things. Everyone has their back stories. Even when my student told me he did not want to have vaccines, I first asked why and listened to him first.Β 
i myself had the booster but I don’t buy the story from the pharmaceutical companies to take the fourth, the fifth, the million times… I see no points when the vaccine does not protect you well from Omicron and the best protection only lasts one month… why bothers then???

And people who have contracted should be treated the same as having vaccines since they are also immunized, some might have better and longer protection.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Love 3