The Best Tennis Player Novak Dokovic VS Australia

7 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Oh and btw vaccines were not always a free choice in every country. History will show you that certain outbreaks lead to mandatory vaccinations in order to secure the health of the entire society. 

Do we have data of long term side effects of a vaccine that was distributed under ''emergency state'' ? No.

And why are we focusing on the vaccine so much and not the treatment of already sick people? People can get therapy only when hospitalized. That's a problem. Therapy should be widely available with a specific protocol but it's not. It's put on hold and doctors are told not to prescribe certain medications which would prevent many hospitalizations.

I've been lied to (as thousands of others) I only have to take 2 doses and I don't even have to wear a mask anymore. Just to get sicker and then, after just few months to be told - no, actually, you'll be getting boosters.

No, I wont. Even if I never work again. I don't want big pharmas experimental junk in me. Freedom- at the end of the day. In this case, freedom of choice.

I'd love to live off grid and never see people again (and also, in the eyes of left- be danger because I'm not jabbed with boosters). I'd love that. You, the mass would benefit from it, and I'd benefit from it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Medical exceptions should of course exist but not in this case for asthma and celiac disease.

''Keep in mind general public, including me and you haven't seen his medical records so- keep that in mind. Maybe he has something  else, who know. What we know from the past is that he suffers from chronic asthma and has celiac disease, however, we haven't seen his records. ''

Re-read it, don't go in circles with this bs.

10 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Novak Djokovic Can Remain in Australia, Judge Rules

The court ordered the government to release him from detention and restore a visa. But Australian officials suggested they may make a new attempt to cancel it.''

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/09/sports/tennis/novak-djokovic-australian-open-vaccine.html

I hope they cancel it and he gets deported.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Do we have data of long term side effects of a vaccine that was distributed under ''emergency state'' ? No.

And why are we focusing on the vaccine so much and not the treatment of already sick people? People can get therapy only when hospitalized. That's a problem. Therapy should be widely available with a specific protocol but it's not. It's put on hold and doctors are told not to prescribe certain medications which would prevent many hospitalizations.

I've been lied to (as thousands of others) I only have to take 2 doses and I don't even have to wear a mask anymore. Just to get sicker and then, after just few months to be told - no, actually, you'll be getting boosters.

No, I wont. Even if I never work again. I don't want big pharmas experimental junk in me. Freedom- at the end of the day. In this case, freedom of choice.

I'd love to live off grid and never see people again (and also, in the eyes of left- be danger because I'm not jabbed with boosters). I'd love that. You, the mass would benefit from it, and I'd benefit from it.

6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I don't want big pharmas experimental junk in me.

But people see no problem of over feeding themselves with junk and ultra processed foods and tons of products available in supermarkets with dozen of chemicals you don’t know about it, right?

Just now, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

But people see no problem of over feeding themselves with junk and ultra processed foods and tons of products available in supermarkets with dozen of chemicals you don’t know about it, right?

I am aware of it and I am careful of what I consume. I only buy basic ingredients in stores- flour, oil, eggs, spices, sugar, salt. It's not in my interest to fund big corporations and consume crap while my whole country is suffering inflation. I can easily buy everything I need to cook and bake from the local grandmas and grandpas around me.

But again- let's not go off topic in here.

You will go far and beyond to try to prove me wrong and we will go in circles for pages and pages and I'm over arguing with some of you. We've been raised differently and have different views and perceptions. This thread was made for discussion of Dokovic case not this bs.

So I think it's for the best to be locked.

The saga is over and we are running in circles trying to prove each other wrong. A waste of everyones time.

@PokemonSpears @Urbanney

27 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Experimental junk when the entire global science community is doing research on this at the same time, cause God forbid we have the biggest comparative study in history.

Do you harvest and kill your own food? And I mean all of it? Because if not then you really need to shut up about what you don't want to put into your body. The same people complaining are the ones that eat processed foods that contain all kinds of chemicals and what not, use regular shampoo and shower gels with silicone etc....and even if you don't eat processed food you don't know exactly what happened with the contents of your meal before it landed on your plate.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Experimental junk when the entire global science community is doing research on this at the same time, cause forbid we have the biggest comparative study in history.

Do you harvest and kill your own food? And I mean all of it? Because if not then you really need to shut up about what you don't want to put into your body. The same people complaining are the ones that eat processed foods that contain all kinds of chemicals and what not, use regular shampoo and shower gels with silicone etc....and even if you don't eat processed food you don't know exactly what happened with the contents of your meal before it landed on your plate.

Lets have a deal,

You put me on ignore list and I put you. So we never interact again.

You told everything we need to hear from you when you called us lunatics, you don't have to go further down that road.

12 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Lets have a deal,

You put me on ignore list and I put you. So we never interact again.

You told everything we need to hear from you when you called us lunatics, you don't have to go further down that road.

When did I call you and others lunatics? Receipts? 

1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Sorry, that was the other member with also no profile pic.

Anyways, can we put each other on ignore and ask the mods to lock this thread? It's for the best.

My apologies were sincere. We don’t have to agree with this topic but we can agree on respect each other. We came from different backgrounds so I think we need to be more educated on how to display different of opinion. I was wrong using that word.