Grammys 2022 stream + comment party: see the winners

• Leader

Winners list:

Record of the Year
“Leave the Door Open,” Silk Sonic

Album of the Year
'We Are,' Jon Batiste

Song of the Year
“Leave the Door Open,” Brandon Anderson, Christopher Brody Brown, Dernst Emile Ii and Bruno Mars, songwriters (Silk Sonic)

Best New Artist
Olivia Rodrigo

Best Pop Solo Performance
“Drivers License,” Olivia Rodrigo

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
“Kiss Me More,” Doja Cat featuring SZA

Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album
“Love for Sale,” Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga

Best Pop Vocal Album
“Sour,” Olivia Rodrigo

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Do they know something we don’t as to why it’s making them push the Grammys all the way to summer rather then March like last year 

Omicronnn how long are u gonna terrorize us for gurl:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding: the Grammys academy created COVID 

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

spacer.png

Per Deadline: 

Grammy nominees Olivia Rodrigo, Brothers Osborne, BTS, Brandi Carlile, Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X with Jack Harlow will take the stage at the awards ceremony next month, producers announced today in unveiling the first round of performers.

Hosted by Trevor Noah live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the 64th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast Sunday, April 3 on CBS.

The first round of performers are nominated in the following categories:

Brothers Osborne received two nominations this year for Best Country Duo/Group Performance (“Younger Me”) and Best Country Album (Skeletons)

BTS is up for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (“Butter”);

Brandi Carlile is nominated for Record Of The Year (“Right On Time”), Song Of The Year (“Right On Time”), Song Of The Year (“A Beautiful Noise” with Alicia Keys), Best Pop Solo Performance (“Right On Time”) and Best American Roots Performance (“Same Devil”)

Billie Eilish received seven nominations this year: Record Of The Year (“Happier Than Ever”), Album Of The Year (Happier Than Ever), Song Of The Year (“Happier Than Ever”), Best Pop Solo Performance (“Happier Than Ever”), Best Pop Vocal Album (Happier Than Ever), Best Music Video (“Happier Than Ever”) and Best Music Film (Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter To Los Angeles);

Lil Nas X is nominated for Record Of The Year (“Montero [Call Me By Your Name]”), Album Of The Year (Montero), Song Of The Year (“Montero [Call Me By Your Name]”), Best Melodic Rap Performance (“Industry Baby”) and Best Music Video (“Montero [Call Me By Your Name]”). Jack Harlow has two nominations this year for his work on Montero, in the categories of Best Melodic Rap Performance and Album Of The Year;

Olivia Rodrigo is up for seven awards: Record Of The Year (“drivers license”), Album Of The Year (Sour), Song Of The Year (“drivers license”), Best New Artist, Best Pop Solo Performance (“drivers license”), Best Pop Vocal Album (Sour) and Best Music Video (“good 4 u”).

The 64th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live Sunday, April 3 , 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT on CBS, and will be available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block