Did Britney buy Bored Ape #7202 for 70 ETH ($261,048.20)?

I believe this. AlottaWarmHeart is classic Britney! And looking at the pieces, I can really see Brit enjoying them! Especially that BoredApe it’s so funny!

Also, Britney LOVES art and is very smart. She definitely sees the direction art and technology are going. NFT’s are right up her ally!

And now that Britney has control she can make moves she WANTS to make.

The .eth is gonna be its own thing. Whether public or not, it will hold a lot of value!

Cause new Britney’s on a mission!:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh there's fans that have paid for multiple M&G's, talking more than 10, that plus the ticket shows, hotel room, flights, etc is a lot of money, so it's not that farfetched to believe there's someone willing to spend that much pretending to be Britney. 

That said, the britneyjeanspears.eth "collection" whatever that means, appears "Verified", whatever that means too

https://opensea.io/assets/0x57f1887a8bf19b14fc0df6fd9b2acc9af147ea85/93911493715370330037095139192618282062864108724054796835517670018856804923091

This is a bit different from a M & G in my opinion. Idk lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RulesRules said:

Delete this.

Seriously.

I don't wanna see Britney buying into rich people's scam of lazy of artificially valued lazy artwork or STOLEN artwork.

Stop trying to make fetch happen

awww guess someone's mad they aren't making money with nfts and crypto. just cuz it don't work for you, doesn't mean it's not working for others

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block