Katy Perry has some stellar Vegas reviews. Let's talk about it!

dr35

1 hour ago, HauntedCircus said:

Nice post. It was about time Katy got some respect for her legacy. But right now I'm more interested in seeing where she goes from here, rather than watch a show that feels like 10 years old... and this is coming from someone who saw her live during the California Dreams and Prismatic tours (and loved them). :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Yea I don’t disagree with you at all. As a songwriter she’s capable of much more. This isn’t a show I’d race to Vegas to see, but if I were In town … eh, could be a fun 2 hours 

• Love 1

I think the show had a fun concept not for everyone. Personally not a huge fan of the whole thing I was excepting something very different and more Smile song. However Katy definitely thought outside of the box and no other pop girl could pull off a show like that, shes good at what she does but her new show definitely is polarizing because it is so over the top. I applaud her for believing in the concept and doing something crazy and risky

• Love 1
On 1/5/2022 at 2:36 PM, HauntedCircus said:

Nice post. It was about time Katy got some respect for her legacy. But right now I'm more interested in seeing where she goes from here, rather than watch a show that feels like 10 years old... and this is coming from someone who saw her live during the California Dreams and Prismatic tours (and loved them). :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Hi. Sorry to break it to you, but this is where her career is going from here…the toilet. That’s why she has a gigantic toilet in her show. After only one decade, Katy is the ultimate legacy act. 

I went to the Witness Tour and had so much fun so I had high hopes for her Vegas show. I watched most of it on YouTube last night and I didn't enjoy it. The energy is way more fun in person vs. watching something online but if a show is a good show it will translate on YouTube. Her costumes and setlist were bad and her vocals were just bad. I was really surprised because her shows are usually really entertaining. I found the whole thing just really silly and stupid. And nothing memorable happened. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block