Song from Britney that you kinda like but listen to too rarely in your opinion Nowadays? #justice2yourlesslistenedtracks

On 1/4/2022 at 9:50 PM, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

i just mean its okay if you hardly listen to Britney, that alone does not make you despicable. you should not feel guilty!

Ahhh right yeh i get ya now. i do still love Britney though and i cant wait til she eventually/hopefully releases B10 :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I can’t get with this song because it’s so long and about nothing it’s like Seinfeld of songs...I like Britney voice on it but the song itself is so boring.

Aw bummer. Many people enjoy Perfume but I never cared for it much. Not a bad song. I just imagined a Britney and Sia collaboration would have been more intense, dramatic, and dark.  

I think for me i go through phases like 2 years ago I was obsessed with BOMT album and OIDIA and now I barely listen to them at all lol  

I overplayed Womanizer and Toxic so much at one point that I almost hated womanizer for a while and always skipped toxic but recently I re fell in love with both cuz idk I like hear more parts of the songs I didn’t used to and they’re just so damn catchy haha 

I rarely listen to Till The World Ends but it’s honestly a bop. 

Actually I think I really overplayed a lot of her singles and we’ll known songs on middle school and early hs like Circus and Baby One More Time and just got sick of them but I recently re fell in love with a lot of them as well 

I also rarely listen to Chaotic and  My Prerogative even though I looooove both songs and that era 

There are some hidden gems in Glory like Better and Mood Ring that I rarely listen to but I like them a lot 

I’m kind of “taking a break” from Britney songs rn I think cuz early this year I would listen to Gimme more and piece of me and I don’t wanna get sick of them ever haha but it’s always fun to listen to my Britney playlist and remember why I started stanning in the first place 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block