Lynne Spears re-follows Jamie Lynn on instagram

I might get hate for this...

While I believe Jamie-Lynn gets a lot of hate mail and DMs, I would not put it past her to make a fake account and send awful things only to share it on her story to gain sympathy, ESPECIALLY when Britney unfollows her and because she has a new book to promote.

JL is trying to get sympathy, attention, and money. We all know whe is shameless.

Again, the behavior and messages are awful, but they are very suspect and the timing is a little too convenient.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Girl I thought the Kardashian family was a mess :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

The Spears Family need a reality show for us to judge and criticize :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

We really do, with Britney only appearing at her house, unbothered, while they rest of the “family” is just being a mess… “from the producers of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, brings a whole new series, Britney and “family”: chaotic, only on E!”

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Pretty confident JL blocked them both then unblocked and refollowed. That way it would look like they did it… What a sad pathetic attempt at publicity.. must’ve been LouLou’S idea

I am also sure that this is exactly what happened. JL's on tour to promote the book and play the victim.

I'm also pretty sure JL herself sent that hate message to herself, since you cannot send her DMs, she disabled this feature for everyone, except the approved list of people.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block