New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Wow you got me. My sarcasm and dry wit was on point. But i’m am taking a break and won’t return to this site. Because it is dead to me.

After that chaotic thread which  I did just for fun and no drama. For now on all my posts will be moderated by @Slayer and @PokemonSpearsand other mods whom are available  i’m very grateful for because it was too much for me to handle. You may like drama and be nasty to each other but not me. I join this site for positive community for everyone to chat all things Britney and pop culture. I’m taking a break from Exhale. Because it getting too much for my mental health. For now on  i’m liking posts and not commenting or nor making an posts. This is not goodbye this is hello. If you want a friend please direct message me but I won’t respond all the time. Thank Exhale for two years already. I enjoy it. I just go back and relax on my vacation because I deserve it. Bye! See you whenever I feel like on my own terms. Haters be hateful while I cheer and won’t miss ya. 😏Britney Spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Edited by Deanna Winchester
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Style. said:

There’s no friends in the game, you ain’t learned that yet? :emma:

The chaotic thread referred were just a couple of users saying some mild things about Sam :orangu_orangutan_ape: I’m starting to hate Sam now because he inspires some Swifty Stan Kool-Aid Defense Army from his stans :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: it’s not a coincidence Sam Stans are also Swifties :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The chaotic thread referred were just a couple of users saying some mild things about Sam :orangu_orangutan_ape: I’m starting to hate Sam now because he inspires some Swifty Stan Kool-Aid Defense Army from his stans :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: it’s not a coincidence Sam Stans are also Swifties :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Which Sam? Britney’s Sam? What tf did I miss? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

How dare you :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Well get ready boo because I'm about to stan Sam (mostly his body) and shade tswizzle up & down exhale :emma:

On 1/3/2022 at 2:11 PM, Deanna Winchester said:

After that chaotic thread which  I did just for fun and no drama. For now on all my posts will be moderated by @Slayer and @PokemonSpearsand other mods whom are available  i’m very grateful for because it was too much for me to handle. You may like drama and be nasty to each other but not me. I join this site for positive community for everyone to chat all things Britney and pop culture. I’m taking a break from Exhale. Because it getting too much for my mental health. For now on  i’m liking posts and not commenting or nor making an posts. This is not goodbye this is hello. If you want a friend please direct message me but I won’t respond all the time. Thank Exhale for two years already. I enjoy it. I just go back and relax on my vacation because I deserve it. Bye! See you whenever I feel like on my own terms. Haters be hateful while I cheer and won’t miss ya. 😏Britney Spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Love 1