Britney is done with Jamie Lynn according to YouTuber Slo4n

I found this video from this YouTuber I subscribed to his content is always informative you can tell he cares deeply about Britney. He was the one I wanted to join this site to learned about her story. His journaling is always correct it comes true.  He basically a reliable source. I’m sharing this video mostly because I’ll thought it was interesting. Please keep comments to yourself. I need a mod in case it get intense. Please do not send hate to Sloan he just doing his job. Or me either. I have no time for your  rubbish. 

Edited by Deanna Winchester
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Deanna Winchester said:

I found this video from this YouTuber I subscribed to his content is always informative you can tell he cares deeply about Britney. He was the one I wanted to join this site to learned about her story. His journaling is always correct it comes true.  He basically a reliable source. I’m sharing this video mostly because I’ll thought it was interesting. Please keep comments to yourself. I need a mod in case it get intense. Please do not send hate to Sloan he just doing his job. 

totally agree with you ❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

11:20

Didn't know about that... so pathetic

this guy seems so superficial to me

Britney, you deserve better

Omg…. he literally rehearsed exactly what he was gonna say, including facial expression and everything……. this is so embarrassing for Britney, why does she associate with him — cuz he was the only one allowed around her for the past 5 years & she got Stockholm syndrome? Slayer is prob gonna ban me for saying this or whatever, but I am allowed to have an opinion. peace. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The video is cringe, but your daily reminder that you are not privy to every conversation/event in Britney's life.

As far as we know Britney is on hiatus from the business and sushi does not pay for itself.

Time for a new breadwinner in the Spears household :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I really do not have time for rubbish. I hope that comment was not at me. Once again i’m just post for fun here and not taking Britney freedom for granted. Btw your comment is reported. I will block you. I don’t tolerate drama. 

Last warning: i’m getting a mod to lock this post. This was only for fun. I don’t tolerate drama. Your opinions are tolerated. But make sure to kind with everyone. Not everyone is going to agree with you. So just end there and stop spamming me and my content with rubbish. 

Edited by Deanna Winchester
17 minutes ago, Deanna Winchester said:

Last warning: i’m getting a mod to lock this post. This was only for fun. I don’t tolerate drama. Your opinions are tolerated. But make sure to kind with everyone. Not everyone is going to agree with you. So just end there and stop spamming me and my content with rubbish. 

Closed as per your request.