Have You Watched Hulu's "A Teacher" and "Only ******* In the Building" ??

Looking Selena Gomez GIF by HULU

Only ******* is such a fun show I really love it and am so perched for season two! The show shared that they are back on set filming for season two :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

And recently I started A Teacher starring Kate Mara and Nick Robinson. I'm on episode 9 already. This is sooooooo good. These two actors are some of my favorites. They make a great pairing. I wish there was a season two but I think it was a limited series. 

8ba3ae030d763f72cda48ca792ae15ee3249b89e

Hulu makes some great content. 

Thoughts, Exhale? :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Yep! I loved both those shows!

In Europe we have them integrated to Disney+ under the 'adult' STAR banner:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

OMITB was so much fun! I loved the chemistry between the group!

A Teacher was overall great but I think the finale could have been handled a bit more dramatic..

The finale for A Teacher sucked and the writing went downhill after episode 5. But the actors were great! I wish there was a season two 

OMITB is iconic. I'm perched for season 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block