Let's Help An Exhale's Member!

JunoTaylor

Hello Exhalers! 

Our fellow member @JayTawndreLovesYou needs our help.

He is going throught a rough time. He is homeless at the moment.

If you are in Las Vegas and can help him with resources, a place to stay for one/two weeks or a bus pass for public transportation would be great.

"Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance"

• Love 3

Can we collect money? But unfortunately I don't have  PayPal. I don't have any money of my own this month but I would borrow five or ten dollars.I know it's very little. I am very sorry. Unfortunately there is no other way. But I would like to give it and pay back to the person later.Exchanging account data is dangerous anyway.Is there a secure connection for Jay ?

• Love 1
On 1/2/2022 at 4:53 AM, Cinderella85 said:

Can we collect money? But unfortunately I don't have  PayPal. I don't have any money of my own this month but I would borrow five or ten dollars.I know it's very little. I am very sorry. Unfortunately there is no other way. But I would like to give it and pay back to the person later.Exchanging account data is dangerous anyway.Is there a secure connection for Jay ?

I have Venmo @James-Taylor-1992 and Cash App $JayTawndre

That is very kind of you. I honestly wanna cry y'all have been so kind and considerate of my feelings and my story. This place is such a great escape from life. Honestly. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block