...Baby One More Time: The Rarities [Deluxe Edition]

Here I present to you a special deluxe edition of my fan-made album " ... Baby One More Time: The Rarities". In this edition, the album contains additional tracks to have an even better listening experience.

The album contains 32 tracks in total:

-1 unreleased interlude called "It's Britney Spears, Baby!" sung by Don Philip,

-5 unreleased tracks in the best possible quality and duration,

-1 remix of an unreleased track called "Luv The Hurt Away (feat. Full Force)",

-1 demo of the track "You Got It All" recorded for Spears' debut album, but left for her 2nd album "Oops! .. I Did It Again",

-3 released interludes,

-1 acapella of the lead single " ... Baby One More Time",

-5 instrumentals of tracks released on " ... Baby One More Time",

-6 remixes of the released tracks,

-2 recording session snippets,

-3 pre-release mixes of the released songs,

-1 extended mix of the song "Soda Pop (feat. Mikey Bassie)'',

-4 bonus tracks released on certain editions of Spears' debut album. 

Download link: https://mega.nz/folder/0Fx2kRjZ#qu-d7jVF2bPnnLrh_X-Xsg

YouTube video link: 

FRONT ARTWORK:

spacer.png

BACK ARTWORK:

spacer.png

What are your thoughts on the album? Next one is Greatest Hits: My Prerogative!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, edamamebeans said:

awesome, love your work ! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

also out of curiosity i tried that peeps dot com britney link and unsurprisingly it leads nowhere nowadays lol. i think you used to be able to email her heart there...

Yes! You used to be able to email her back in the day. I remember trying it on my dial-up internet connection way back in 1999 when I bought the album. Of course I never heard back. However, I’m sure reading back an email from my 9 year old self would be quite cringe to read back today. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

awesome, love your work ! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

also out of curiosity i tried that peeps dot com britney link and unsurprisingly it leads nowhere nowadays lol. i think you used to be able to email her heart there...

Awwww, thank you! The peeps dot com link was on the official back so I added it too because I wanted it to be as much accurate as possible hahahaha. :)

6 hours ago, Circuit said:

Pretty good!

Sweet Kisses isn’t real tho

Well first of all thank you! I try to be as accurate as possible.

Sweet Kisses, well, it's a bit of a mistery but some people that I consider legit sources of information said differently. I didn't include the ...Baby One More Time [Demo] and Where Are You Now [Not Final Mix] because they are 99% fake.

Again, I try my best. And thanks for liking the album!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Azza said:

Love this! Thanks for all of the effort you put in  on these albums, it’s really appreciated :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Awwww, you're very welcome. I'm so glad you liked it. This one took like 3 hours to just upload to YouTube, so it takes time but I'm glad because there are people that like it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block