The Upcoming Scream is actually a goodbye to Sidney Prescott and her storyline, but a hello to the new cast.

The Upcoming Scream (informally known as Scream 5, to the fandom).

Is a passing of the torch .

In one way for me it's bittersweet, cos They are saying the iconic showdown at the stu macher house will actually be a way of saying goodbye to the chapter of the legacy characters, they are saying it makes sense Sidney burning down that house is way for us to say goodbye and give the OG day one fans the closure they need, and for us to say this is her Swan song.

And it will become Sam's storyline in future sequels with no help cos Sidney is showing her the ropes of what to do if copycats go after her, like they did with Sidney. 

Here's the fate decided video saying that the stu macher house was where Sidney Prescott story began, and will receive the proper closure and her happy ending with ghostface once and for all.

Scream comes out January 14, but could fail cos of the pandemic is at a rise again so everybody is hoping that Paramount just puts it to streaming as people are not wanting to go to the movies with the omicron at it's height.  

They feel unsafe cos they fear mixing with the unvaxxers and they would feel safe if theater's had screens fof vaxxer and unvaxxed people in another one at this point to feel safe. 

@JayTawndreLovesYou

@Rik

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WOULD THEY SEND HER OFF LIKE THIS. She is the series and they haven’t overdone it like with Halloween. Also this might underperform, just as The Matrix did. Although, Scream 4 I saw the opening weekend, and that also technically underperformed too 

58 minutes ago, Rik said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WOULD THEY SEND HER OFF LIKE THIS. She is the series and they haven’t overdone it like with Halloween. Also this might underperform, just as The Matrix did. Although, Scream 4 I saw the opening weekend, and that also technically underperformed too 

Because it's the only way to keep the franchise alive. 

When the original scream came out, she was a teen idol cos of party of five, so I at 37 now grew up with her and Courteney cox. Cos both are part of that weird cross generation thing for Generation X and early Millennials pop culture Friends is a great example of that along with Madonna, Janet Jackson and the Spice girls ( @Prachi) knows what I'm talking about. 

Being born in 1984, I'm a millennial, but I grew up at the end of the analog era, which is why some of my best friends and relationships were men in their 50s and 60s, cos I could relate to them better than people my own age.

I'm at that line where I relate to both worlds and mourn that world coming to a natural end where we played outside, rented movies had sleep overs as birthday parties and wasn't ashamed of being friends with our parents and older people, which is THE!!!! exact opposite of today's world. 

So in order for generation Z to embrace scream, this like the video states has to happen to evolve into the younger markets and demographics. it's run it's course, it's natural..

Cos unlike most slashers Scream universe relied on one person, that person is almost 50, we have to let her go and live a life she truly deserves. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The Upcoming Scream (informally known as Scream 5, to the fandom).

Is a passing of the torch .

In one way for me it's bittersweet, cos They are saying the iconic showdown at the stu macher house will actually be a way of saying goodbye to the chapter of the legacy characters, they are saying it makes sense Sidney burning down that house is way for us to say goodbye and give the OG day one fans the closure they need, and for us to say this is her Swan song.

And it will become Sam's storyline in future sequels with no help cos Sidney is showing her the ropes of what to do if copycats go after her, like they did with Sidney. 

Here's the fate decided video saying that the stu macher house was where Sidney Prescott story began, and will receive the proper closure and her happy ending with ghostface once and for all.

Scream comes out January 14, but could fail cos of the pandemic is at a rise again so everybody is hoping that Paramount just puts it to streaming as people are not wanting to go to the movies with the omicron at it's height.  

They feel unsafe cos they fear mixing with the unvaxxers and they would feel safe if theater's had screens fof vaxxer and unvaxxed people in another one at this point to feel safe. 

@JayTawndreLovesYou

@Rik

That was a weird way to end your post.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block