Serious question. Can you truly recover from someone who basically said what I'm about to show..

Will Wheaton shared a tweet and he dubbed whoever the streamer that basically made someone's son questioning his existence..

Cos her goal is to sleep with his dad to give him a son that he will actually truly love..

And devonvoid basically asked how can anyone recover from that. 

Most people agree whoever this girl is..she was way outta line, I even said that's not a blow back to his confidence..

He's probably questioning if his existence matters in this life..

Nobody can recover from a goal like that. 

She doesn't even love his dad, just want to do it to get revenge and out of spite for whatever happened between them.

Can he recover 

Is therapy a way to start to building his confidence back and self worth.

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

You have to think obviously they know each other, they probably slept together..

He broke her heart, and instead of moving on, she's hell bent on getting revenge for breaking her heart. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block