Andy Cohen's alleged drunken rant on CNN

9 minutes ago, Martini said:

how’s it alleged? he was doing shots all night. seems to be more than just alcohol id call it more of an alleged coke rant :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Someone high on coke can barely talk or keep on sniffing... Só no.... He's just drunk! I see no nervous movement or anything else.. drunk! 

Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live

@Trust Britney he's a bottom for sure! 

Yes It Is GIF

In the end, it's new year First day, we're all drunk the day after! 

Amazon What GIF by Gringo Movie

He might give gay man a bad name, but he's the first to have a late night tv show, he's mainly credited for actually saving the fledging Bravo network, he gives gays the guilty pleasures like all the real housewives franchises. 

So what if he is a bad gay, he's one of the few ones that actually went mainstream at a time when it was damn near impossible.  

Sure he played with the stereotypes by straights, but his bank account is laughing at yours. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He might give gay man a bad name, but he's the first to have a late night tv show, he's mainly credited for actually saving the fledging Bravo network, he gives gays the guilty pleasures like all the real housewives franchises. 

So what if he is a bad gay, he's one of the few ones that actually went mainstream at a time when it was damn near impossible.  

Sure he played with the stereotypes by straights, but his bank account is laughing at yours. 

but his bank account is laughing at yours. 

This statement always confuses me, whenever common man uses it. You're proud of someone else's money and loaded bank account as if you have anything from it. I think, psychologically, this falls under "i wish I was him so I could laugh at you suckers" category. Do better.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block