Max Martin liked my Instagram Comment About Working With Britney One Last Time! Update: It's a fan page!

• Content Curators

I commented under the anniversary of Diary Of Britney spears documentary of Max and Britney making I'm not a girl. 

My comment was "I wish they worked together just last time, it's never going to happen but one can dream" after he liked it, I mentioned about the glory song DYFO being a banger lol. Can you believe that was left unfinished when it was their first Collab since 2011? I can't  

I was informed it was a fan site but I still stand behind my comment lol 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

hahaha its an old joke about some exhaler who messaged Sam Asghari early into his relationship with Britney and they had a whole talk via DM and it turned out to be a fan page.

it was a hilarious thread.

Literally what's just happened to me, how freaking embarrassing lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I commented under the anniversary of Diary Of Britney spears documentary of Max and Britney making I'm not a girl. 

My comment was "I wish they worked together just last time, it's never going to happen but one can dream" after he liked it, I mentioned about the glory song DYFO being a banger lol. Can you believe that was left unfinished when it was their first Collab since 2011? I can't  

I was informed it was a fan site but I still stand behind my comment lol 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block