Max Martin liked my Instagram Comment About Working With Britney One Last Time! Update: It's a fan page!

• Content Curators

I commented under the anniversary of Diary Of Britney spears documentary of Max and Britney making I'm not a girl. 

My comment was "I wish they worked together just last time, it's never going to happen but one can dream" after he liked it, I mentioned about the glory song DYFO being a banger lol. Can you believe that was left unfinished when it was their first Collab since 2011? I can't  

I was informed it was a fan site but I still stand behind my comment lol 

7 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I didn't see that 

hahaha its an old joke about some exhaler who messaged Sam Asghari early into his relationship with Britney and they had a whole talk via DM and it turned out to be a fan page.

it was a hilarious thread.

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

hahaha its an old joke about some exhaler who messaged Sam Asghari early into his relationship with Britney and they had a whole talk via DM and it turned out to be a fan page.

it was a hilarious thread.

Literally what's just happened to me, how freaking embarrassing lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I commented under the anniversary of Diary Of Britney spears documentary of Max and Britney making I'm not a girl. 

My comment was "I wish they worked together just last time, it's never going to happen but one can dream" after he liked it, I mentioned about the glory song DYFO being a banger lol. Can you believe that was left unfinished when it was their first Collab since 2011? I can't  

I was informed it was a fan site but I still stand behind my comment lol 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Haha 1