'Hurt' by Christina Aguilera is her best ballad?

Just now, Prachi said:

Not about that I guess, you can always water the version down Mariah has multiple times I think she has memories with this one. 

It was a single and did pretty well especially outside of the US. But she hasn't sung it since 2007.  She could do a soft acoustic version but maybe she doesn't want to water down her vocals. She could lipsync the chorus I guess. Mariah and Celine do it and she also does it for the high note in candyman.

28 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It was a single and did pretty well especially outside of the US. But she hasn't sung it since 2007.  She could do a soft acoustic version but maybe she doesn't want to water down her vocals. She could lipsync the chorus I guess. Mariah and Celine do it and she also does it for the high note in candyman.

I know single did very well in fact album did fantastic outside US she can sing the song probably doesn't want to.

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2022 at 6:45 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Too hard I think. She also doesn't sing I turn to you anymore.

Yes. She even said that is too vocaly damanding.

And for all people who thinks it - its not a song about her father :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Its about Linda Perry's father. Christina is just 'acting' like with You Lost Me - it wasnt written about her then-husband

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block