Kylie minogue says Goodbye to 2021, in a very fashionista way, courtesy of a mashup between adele and Bruno Mars

Adele could deliver dance Music or bops, if she truly cared about her artistry and less about commercial success and making money off of brokenhearted and sadness. 

Kylie's Instagram post proves that using a mash up of Bruno's Locked out of heaven, the 2012 single which infamously blocked two huge gay pop hits Ke$ha's Die Young (though that also was basically cancelled by radio programmers after Sandy hook shooting and felt it was not appropriate to embrace such a message due to kids being the victim of a massacre, you barely hear it now), and of Course the darkness broody Taylor swift hit I knew you were trouble. Peaked at number 2 cos of Bruno mars, went right into Adele's instant smash hit from 30, easy on me using the instrumental of Bruno's iconic hit song. 

But, alas Adele is only in it for the money, not for actually being an artist. She knows the Grammys are gonna lap 30 up for sticking to the same formula which is why she does it. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block