Saying Goodbye to Britney.

48 minutes ago, MajesticalBritney said:

I'm no longer a Britney fan, though I'll always root for her. I hope the next few years are the best ever, but I've been on stan culture for too long, 10 years now... it's time for me to go and cherish time with myself......  so i'm gonna be sending britney positive lights from the universe to make sure she does what she needs to be happy. love you!

To be fair, we have each felt this way...because Team Britney isn't exactly known for being up to date, these days...:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Haha 4

The Britney brand has been slow as poop in terms of delivering on music, or anything for that matter...they are the geriatric pop star brand at this point. 

I will be very impressed if this changes now that Britney is free and no longer being advised by an alleged drunk, absentee father figure...:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block