My cover of Frozen (Madonna)

LoanSPW

19 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

it's very good !!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Thanks a lot i appreciate it! :)

18 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Nice vocals! I like your voice. You should cover like a prayer next! 

Thank you! I know I don't have the greatest voice ever but I really try my best with what I have. I'm glad that you like it. Like a Prayer could be interesting to cover, I'll think about it. I was thinking about doing Like a Virgin too.

18 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

It’s good! :neydedance_purple: Your voice fits the song very well :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Thanks to you too, if my voice works with the song that's already a huge achievement. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

Thanks a lot i appreciate it! :)

Thank you! I know I don't have the greatest voice ever but I really try my best with what I have. I'm glad that you like it. Like a Prayer could be interesting to cover, I'll think about it. I was thinking about doing Like a Virgin too.

Thanks to you too, if my voice works with the song that's already a huge achievement. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Would you ever cover a Mariah song? If you do which song would you ever cover? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Would you ever cover a Mariah song? If you do which song would you ever cover? 

I've started listening to Mariah more and more, although I don't know her enough to know what songs are the best suited for my voice. That being said i often try to sing Emotions and I Don't Know What Love Is, maybe those could be nice choices?

Oh and All I Want for Christmas of course

• Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block