I think Cassie Petrey was BRITannica back in the day

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

She's from the US 😃 

And yea they contacted me, but it was def after my criticism of the conservatorship started. In fact, I think Jamie and the team were trying to get me to "play nice" about the con and bring me in to work on britneyspears.com so I'd shut up. Thing is, I worked with them (for free) and still criticized the con on BH 😆. So after Jamie called me to yell at me it was pretty much a bridge burned and I didn't talk to any of them again (until sort of recently). 

Britney's dad called you screaming?

On 12/30/2021 at 12:25 PM, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Britney's dad called you screaming?

lol--Craziest thing ever. One of the biggest pop stars in the world father called jordan and said he would destroy him. LOL. Pretty epic if you ask me. Jordan stood his ground though, which im sure wasnt easy. Proud of you Jordan!!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

lol--Craziest thing ever. One of the biggest pop stars in the world father called jordan and said he would destroy him. LOL. Pretty epic if you ask me. Jordan stood his ground though, which im sure wasnt easy. Proud of you Jordan!!

Can you elaborate on what happened? Thank you 

8 minutes ago, Bambas said:

Can you elaborate on what happened? Thank you 

Jordan had a huge pic of Britney being chained up on the main page of this forum--up top(Which this forum use to give him so much grief about) I forgot what specifically transpired, however,  Jordan would post stories about the true tea of what was going on with brit/con. Britney's father ended up calling him and threatened him. Saying he was going to destroy his ***. Jordan stood his ground and he ended up on the news about it, but you could tell it def intimidated him a bit. Jordan was really young when that happened. Pretty sure if that happened today, jordan prolly would do something petty to retaliate like file a restraining order haha. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Jordan had a huge pic of Britney being chained up on the main page of this forum--up top(Which this forum use to give him so much grief about) I forgot what specifically transpired, however,  Jordan would post stories about the true tea of what was going on with brit/con. Britney's father ended up calling him and threatened him. Saying he was going to destroy his ***. Jordan stood his ground and he ended up on the news about it, but you could tell it def intimidated him a bit. Jordan was really young when that happened. Pretty sure if that happened today, jordan prolly would do something petty to retaliate like file a restraining order haha. 

Thank you!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block