I think Cassie Petrey was BRITannica back in the day

We know that Cassie used to write posts for Britney’s website when social media wasn’t as popular as now. You can literally see her name there yourself by using webarchive.

That leads me to believe Cassie was also acting as BRITannica whose identity was never revealed. For those who don’t know, BRITannica was a fictional character and the admin of Britney.com who would always give the fans some tiny bits of news regarding new releases and projects. She was always incredibly unbearable with never actually giving us full information about anything and her constant unnecessary teasing. Remember ha? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
  • Like 7
30 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

All I can remember is fans kissing her butt, I think she used to post here or at breatheheavy, can’t remember. She was always so pointless and useless…But some fans defended her as if she was the second coming.

Does anyone remember the Kill The Lights fiasco? LOL. I think the BRITannica persona was over after that. 

what happened? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 1

I always had the impression BRTIannica was from the UK, not just because of the name lol but there's a list of anniversaries BRITannica made that I often use as reference for the anniversary threads, but I've figured out most of those are the European release dates and not the American, so I don't know, it kinda makes sense like it was compiled by someone from Europe :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

I really don't see any evidence to believe she was acting like him/her 

I might be making stuff up, but didn't they reach out to fans to become part of this sort of online team back in 2008? I remember Jordan mentioning once something about him being contacted, I guess before the criticism to the conservatorship, but I think he either didn't like the idea of what they were asking him to do, or the whole thing got scrapped after Jamie got upset with him or something along those lines. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I always had the impression BRTIannica was from the UK, not just because of the name lol but there's a list of anniversaries BRITannica made that I often use as reference for the anniversary threads, but I've figured out most of those are the European release dates and not the American, so I don't know, it kinda makes sense like it was compiled by someone from Europe :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

It was me, I can confirm :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 7
  • Leader
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I really don't see any evidence to believe she was acting like him/her 

I might be making stuff up, but didn't they reach out to fans to become part of this sort of online team back in 2008? I remember Jordan mentioning once something about him being contacted, I guess before the criticism to the conservatorship, but I think he either didn't like the idea of what they were asking him to do, or the whole thing got scrapped after Jamie got upset with him or something along those lines. 

She's from the US 😃 

And yea they contacted me, but it was def after my criticism of the conservatorship started. In fact, I think Jamie and the team were trying to get me to "play nice" about the con and bring me in to work on britneyspears.com so I'd shut up. Thing is, I worked with them (for free) and still criticized the con on BH 😆. So after Jamie called me to yell at me it was pretty much a bridge burned and I didn't talk to any of them again (until sort of recently). 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

She's from the US 😃 

And yea they contacted me, but it was def after my criticism of the conservatorship started. In fact, I think Jamie and the team were trying to get me to "play nice" about the con and bring me in to work on britneyspears.com so I'd shut up. Thing is, I worked with them (for free) and still criticized the con on BH 😆. So after Jamie called me to yell at me it was pretty much a bridge burned and I didn't talk to any of them again (until sort of recently). 

Aries tea. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

41 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

She's from the US 😃 

Is there any thread where you share what happened with Jamie?

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

She's from the US 😃 

Care to spill any more about talking to them "recently"? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block