JoJo Slays! What's Your Fave Bop?

She's one of my favorite R&B/Pop singers. She has amazing vocal talent and her songwriting is up my alley. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I've grown up with her and her career (I'm 29 now) :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

She makes music that makes you feel :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Let's start with a few of my favorites from her first two records :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

This is such a bop. Makes me feel like a kid again I remember dancing to this as a kid :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I'm actually dancing right now lol as I type this. So nostalgic :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

This got that vibe I remember smoking w.e.e.d. and vibing to it :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Those adlibs in the beginning okay baby Xtina!!!! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Iconic.

THIS WAS ROBBED OF BEING A SINGLE! YOU DONT SIT ON A HOT SCOTT STORCH TRACK! BRIT DID THE SAME WITH TOY SOLIDER on BLACKOUT FOR EXAMPLE:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Another bop

Icon. This why she is Queen :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Honestly the Toto sample is so good in this song! I literally played this song so many times as a kid. This is my favorite album from JoJo so let's continue because I will post almost every song.... Wait I have 3 more from this that were my faves 

This gave me One Tree Hill vibes as a teen lol that was my fave show! 

This song alone would have gotten her a Grammy! So beautiful 

Fast foward to 2015 when her Tringle came out. This song is a bop! Used to dance to it and walk the streets of San Bernardino to get my mind off things 

This song is so amazing.

So relatable 

@JoJo Online I want Britney to make an anthem like F Apologies !!! It would be so therapeutic for her !! 

Let's be honest. Ari was inspired by Dangerous Woman with this song. It had the same vibes. Mad that JoJo was not as successful this era like she should've! 

@thebritmaster @runoncoldfire @Lou @JunoTaylor @rennen2.0lets go dancing at the club to this :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I wanna release my inner Heaux every time @MikeHuntthis is a bop! 

Hot track

Both of these songs are so so hot and describe my R&B side as a singer perfectly. Soulful and ****! 

Bops. Also, why did JoJo and Tinasha not make a music video for "Love Reggae" @JoJo Onlinethis confuses me! 

I play this song nonstop. I swear Good to Know is her best project to date along with her recent EP! 

What are YOUR fave JoJo bops? 

@Jordan Miller

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

@Rikand @Bratwhat are your fave Jo bops? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

It’s so hard to pick! But I’ll say best body of work is Agape. I found her mixtapes to be such standouts, both vocally and in terms of the sound. A genreless sound is how she described it! I love it personally. My favourite JoJo songs are:

from JoJo: Never Say Goodbye and Sunshine
from the high road: This Time and Let it Rain

from Mad Love: 

from Good to Know: So Bad 

from December Baby: Noëlle

from trying not to think about it: 

this song has me feeling some kind of way 

her first mixtape was also amazing, and my favs from it are:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Rik said:

It’s so hard to pick! But I’ll say best body of work is Agape. I found her mixtapes to be such standouts, both vocally and in terms of the sound. A genreless sound is how she described it! I love it personally. My favourite JoJo songs are:

from JoJo: Never Say Goodbye and Sunshine
from the high road: This Time and Let it Rain

from Mad Love: 

from Good to Know: So Bad 

from December Baby: Noëlle

from trying not to think about it: 

this song has me feeling some kind of way 

her first mixtape was also amazing, and my favs from it are:

These picks are all so good! She is amazing. I am so ready to see her live. Hopefully she comes to Vegas. Well maybe not, I might move back to California. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

These picks are all so good! She is amazing. I am so ready to see her live. Hopefully she comes to Vegas. Well maybe not, I might move back to California. 

She’s coming to my city too!!! I am sure she will come to Vegas if she shows up to mine hahA

i have so many questions for HER

• Love 1

I loved her 1st 2 albums in the 2000s! Crazy it took 10 years until Mad Love was released in 2016!! 

My fave non-single off of 2004 album is "Homeboy!!"

I love pretty much the ENTIRE "The High Road" album...and it is one I still have played, over and over again, since I got it as a Christmas Gift from my mom in 2006!! I got the CD/DVD from Target from her, and I still have and play the CD. It was a really solid album with a great flow. SO many good songs that got me thru middle school, and my curiosity with boys! I would actually say that "Anything" is my fave from it!

I feel like "Anything" is actually a big part of the woman I was shaped into. In a good way. She sang about really being in love with him, taking care of him, and always wanting to be with him. I am this way with my fiance, been together almost 7 years!! I have felt for awhile now, that that song helped shape me into the loving woman I am. :) The High Road IS an amazing album!
I also enjoy Mad Love a lot. I have yet to listen to her newest music I saw come up on my YouTube Music.

My fave performance of JoJo's, 2004 Teen Choice Awards. It's so good and wholesome. Even her cute 2000s outfit! i love it. The good old days. ♥

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LibertyMartin190 said:

I loved her 1st 2 albums in the 2000s! Crazy it took 10 years until Mad Love was released in 2016!! 

My fave non-single off of 2004 album is "Homeboy!!"

I love pretty much the ENTIRE "The High Road" album...and it is one I still have played, over and over again, since I got it as a Christmas Gift from my mom in 2006!! I got the CD/DVD from Target from her, and I still have and play the CD. It was a really solid album with a great flow. SO many good songs that got me thru middle school, and my curiosity with boys! I would actually say that "Anything" is my fave from it!

I feel like "Anything" is actually a big part of the woman I was shaped into. In a good way. She sang about really being in love with him, taking care of him, and always wanting to be with him. I am this way with my fiance, been together almost 7 years!! I have felt for awhile now, that that song helped shape me into the loving woman I am. :) The High Road IS an amazing album!
I also enjoy Mad Love a lot. I have yet to listen to her newest music I saw come up on my YouTube Music.

My fave performance of JoJo's, 2004 Teen Choice Awards. It's so good and wholesome. Even her cute 2000s outfit! i love it. The good old days. ♥

Good to Know and Trying Not to Think About It are great projects. You'll love them! 

The High Road is an iconic album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block