Your Unpopular Pop Culture Opinions

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lana Del Rey hexed Marina to take her success and Marina deserves to be where Lana Del Rey is :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This, I don't think people understand how much success Lana has gathered over the years it's been 10 years to her and women has the power to sell without even a post on instagram she has a cult following while on the other hand Mariana who is also another excellent songwriter/singer has been way underrated. 

Also, Marina is a big fan of Britney she even posted on her IG stories couple of times and :

• Love 1

Oh well… 

1. Beyoncé is overrated, don’t like her music, her videos and I cannot see her performing 

2. lady Gaga is not a good actress

3. Katy Perry’s songs aged badly 

4. Britney is not a good singer (I love her but she’s not a good singer). And Brit pls stop with all the religion mess. 

5. Ariana & Taylor are a bit bored, the latest albums are so overrated, specially Taylor’s. 

6. Madonna must retire as Mariah must stop forcing us to hear all I want for Xmas is you. 

7. I don’t like any male artists, the weeknd is good and maluma is hot (I cannot stand with reggaeton). I’m a declared fan of Coldplay, but BTS NO, they are terrible)

enough shade for today. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Taylor Swift is truly just horrible. Shes one of the biggest bullies in the industry and does not deserve the support she gets. Plus shes really bland.

Selena Gomez is extremely inauthentic. When she wasnt all about the s**-appeal you could tell she was being herself, nowadays she just seems super unhappy and is making boring music that isnt true to her.

Beyonce is actually a great singer and performer.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Taylor Swift is truly just horrible. Shes one of the biggest bullies in the industry and does not deserve the support she gets. Plus shes really bland.

Selena Gomez is extremely inauthentic. When she wasnt all about the s**-appeal you could tell she was being herself, nowadays she just seems super unhappy and is making boring music that isnt true to her.

Beyonce is actually a great singer and performer.

Agreed with all 3 so much. I like Tay’s music but she’s really such a massive bully. She really needs to learn to get over things.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Ok I'll answer but I must warn everyone that these are VERY unpopular opinions

that are MINE.
Anyways:

1. Beyonce is OVERRATED
2. I think Ariana is a ***** and tries WAY too hard to be sxy when she looks like a 12 yr old who just learned cuss words

3. I love Britney's first 2 albums the most out of her discography

4. I actually like Sam for Britney and think he's the best guy she's been with since Justin

5. Justin Bieber would look alot better if he didnt have so many tattoos all over his body (LESS is MORE)

6. Im SO sick of reboots, remakes and the politically correct agenda that seems to be going 

around in Hollywood. Im just SICK of everyone being SO butthurt about EVERY SINGLE THING!

Sorry for my long comment, i just had ALOT to say! 

I’ve never seen a single person say they prefer Justin’s current tattooed  look to his previous look.

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’ve never seen a single person say they prefer Justin’s current tattooed  look to his previous look.

Hahaha this. Justin's look in his Boyfriend era (circa 2013) with his slightly longer hair was his best look tbh, although I think he was starting to exhibit more reckless behavior around that time as well. Physically, I think it all went downhill with the buzzcut and tats.

• Like 2

Olivia Rodrigo, Joshua Bassett, Lorde, Folk Taylor Swift, Country Taylor Swift all are super overrated :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Chipotle (The Restaurant Empire) is so NOT good. I want greasy, flavorful Mexican food from a little whole in the wall hot spot in Los Angeles :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Apple coming out with a new phone every year is so unnecessary and they just keep getting more expensive :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Paul Rudd should have not been People's ***iest Man Alive. It should have been Ryan Philippe duh! :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Stranger Things and Orange is the New Black are so not good. While good shows on Netflix don't even get a chance... Like AJ and the Queen, Country Comfort, Merry Happy Whatever and No Good Nick to be example! :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Pizza is overrated. Burgers are better :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Alfredo sauce is better than tomato/marinara sauce :emma:

Sorry some of these aren't Pop culture but oh well. You got a comment from JayTawndré :emma:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Here's mine:

Spoiler

1. Beyonce is overrated, and I hate how whenever she releases new music people act like she's untouchable and the second coming of God. I respect Beyonce and think she's a talented singer and performer but she is massively overhyped. 

2. Ed Sheeran is also overrated, I don't mind the odd song by him but most of his stuff is formulaic and boring. I don't understand how he is THAT popular.

3. Drake is another artist I find overrated.... I like, what, one song by him? Why he gets massively hyped up everytime he releases something I will never understand. 

4. I find All I Want For Christmas Is You to be one of the most overrated Christmas songs of all time, it has become so overplayed that I am sick of hearing it. I also don't like Fairytale Of New York that much either, it's boring to me.

5. I'm tired of LadBaby. It's great that he and his wife donate so much money to charity and food banks, but none of the singles he has released have been good. I know they're supposed to be parody songs but the first one he came out with (We Built This City On Sausage Rolls I think it was called?) wasn't enjoyable in the slightest to me. Now I just think he's releasing Christmas singles for the sake of adding another Christmas number one trophy to his collection as apposed to just focusing on donating the proceeds to charity (although I'm sure he still does this). I'd rather see another artist have a Christmas number one in 2022. 

6. I don't understand TikTok. I'm not even that 'old', I'm only 25 and I know people my age who use it, and whenever a new social media app has come out about I'm always eager to try it out.... but not TikTok. I just think a lot of the stuff that has come out of is cringe. It will never compare to Vine (which is sorely missed) in my opinion. The food hacks and recipes are about the only good thing to come out of TikTok (I do like that feta pasta recipe :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:)

7. I'm not into superhero films at all and I will never understand why they (especially Marvel films) are so hyped. I must be the only person who hasn't seen the new Spiderman film or Avengers: Endgame.

8. Friends is a TV show I can never honestly get into and I could care less, I tried watching an episode once but I didn't find it that funny or engaging. Yet it seems almost universally loved.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block