Your Unpopular Pop Culture Opinions

Do you have any unpopular opinions? :emma: Please, be respectful :explainlol_stare_spin:

I'll start:

1. I think Beyonce, Adele and Taylor are so overrated :explainlol_stare_spin:
  2. Lana Del Rey's music deserves way more attention, she's a genius 
  3. Most of Rihanna's old hits aged badly 
  4. Ariana Grande used to be a good pop star
  5. I didn't like Lady Gaga's acting in A Star Is Born, seemed really fake and forced, I didn't even finish the movie :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
  6. I'd do things w/ Scooter Braun :emma::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  7. Watched whole Squid Game and I think it's sooo overrated 

bde08b08-5dca-4397-9c9f-8cb5938f662a.siz

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
43 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tik Tok is a plague and ruins everything. It’s where songs go to die :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Literally a chinese spyware. Nothing else but spyware.  F-s up your focus, sleep cycle, induces ADHD like symptoms, envy, promotes and induces EDs, it's a rat nest for pdf files, and bullying of all kinds...

Why would anyone install and use a damn spyware to get his mental state deteriorated to the point you need a neurologist and a psychiatrist.... I am happy AF I grew up in 90s and early 00s when this BS didn't exist.

Because I honestly think I'd K- myself. Back then, if you had school bullies, you'd go home and you wouldn't have to see them until the next day.

Now, you come home and they are ****ting all over you on the internet. I don't think I'd handle that as a kid. I just wouldn't. So I am blessed AF I had internet free childhood.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Do you have any unpopular opinions? :emma: Please, be respectful :explainlol_stare_spin:

I'll start:

1. I think Beyonce, Adele and Taylor are so overrated :explainlol_stare_spin:
  2. Lana Del Rey's music deserves way more attention, she's a genius 
  3. Most of Rihanna's old hits aged badly 
  4. Ariana Grande used to be a good pop star
  5. I didn't like Lady Gaga's acting in A Star Is Born, seemed really fake and forced, I didn't even finish the movie :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
  6. I'd do things w/ Scooter Braun :emma::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  7. Watched whole Squid Game and I think it's sooo overrated 

I agree with all the points you made, including no. 6 :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Also I do like Rihanna's old songs even tho most aged badly. SOS, Don't Stop the Music, Rude Boy and Where Have You Been are bops :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block