Exhale Besties, Follow Each Other on Social Media!?

JayTawndre
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Feel free to add your social media profiles to your Exhale account so they display for everyone! 

Navigate to your profile > click the Social Info button. 

Example:

Screen-Shot-2021-12-28-at-7-40-01-AM.png

We all have our Exhale besties on here.

A few of mine are @rennen2.0 @SlayOut 

@3IsACharm33 @thebritmaster  @runoncoldfire  @FreeBritBrit to name a few :emma:oh and @Louis mah boo :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Feel free to follow your besties. We are a sisterhood here in Exhale. Bros before Hoez :emma:

Here's my Social Media. No Facebook. That's too personal and I post a lot :emma:

YouTube: JayTawndré 

Instagram: @JayTawndre_

Twitter: @JayTawndre_

TikTok: JayTawndré

@Henry M. Torres @DJBringItBack

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Yaaaasss I will follow you on IG!! Just don’t tell anyone who I really am :emma: Thebritmaster is like my superhero alias and only a few should know the real Peter Parker :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Lol you had me LOLing as I'm hitting my indica vape :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

I just saw the new Spiderman it was so amazing. Omg it was half watching all three Spidermans looking like a snack :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I will keep your identity private lol :emma:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Lol you had me LOLing as I'm hitting my indica vape :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

I just saw the new Spiderman it was so amazing. Omg it was half watching all three Spidermans looking like a snack :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I will keep your identity private lol :emma:

Thank you! Right I thought the SAME thing about No Way Home! They should have made out or something :melt_weird_drift_wow:

and I want some indica vape!! I’m with family for the holidays and there’s none here :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: I have to make it to the end of the week :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Thank you! Right I thought the SAME thing about No Way Home! They should have made out or something :melt_weird_drift_wow:

and I want some indica vape!! I’m with family for the holidays and there’s none here :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: I have to make it to the end of the week :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

OMG I would be ordering on Weedmaps already if that was me lol :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Is your family non-MJ supporters? You should have brought your pen! I take mine everywhere:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block