Would you be interested in a weekly BreatheHeavy live stream?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

• Leader
46 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Instead why don't you do creative deep dive into your favourite artist music and art instead of gossip about their lives in forums. Content jordon, journalism, learning, growing, paying tribute to music 

I would love to do that tbh in my long-form videos that I'm making. But I want live streams to be more rapid fire and less formal versus a deep dive. It's a good idea tho

• Leader
12 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I honestly think you should work more on your ig presence and engagement n branching out to other music news than the majority Britney related posts. 

Doesn’t answer your question lol but yeaaaa

It's a great suggestion. I tested out engagement with a Beyonce post recently and it performed really well. I do think the BH audience is open to talking about other artists again. During the height of Free Britney it just didn't seem feasible. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's a great suggestion. I tested out engagement with a Beyonce post recently and it performed really well. I do think the BH audience is open to talking about other artists again. During the height of Free Britney it just didn't seem feasible. 

I loved when this site started featuring other artist. I love Britney but at the end of the day she’s getting older and may not want to make anymore music or tour so we/you won’t have much up talk about besides the ever popular “fantasy football b10 ideas” lol and many conspiracy theories we conjure up to entertain ourselves on here..

I feel like you and or brands have to evolve your brand without forgetting ur core principles (Britney) and find a harmonious way to please both audiences while inviting new ppl to join

This is a good step in Solidifying the bh brand..just seems the way the media works if your socials are up then your audience should/hopefully translate to Other platform etc.  Bc brands do tiktok n ig now. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block