Would you be interested in a weekly BreatheHeavy live stream?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

All good! Though, I think it'd be cool for you to continue to tune in when Britney is having better days (versus only when things are tough)! Happy New Year and thanks for the kind words x

Happy New Years !! I relate with Britney big-time. Here is to a kind 2022 up coming year . I wish good health and happiness to all . I will try to stay away . Its an addicting place . Maybe I will change my screen name and just use my real name when I do come back . Maybe its bye bye Bunk! 2022 the year we all should be kinder to ourselves as well as others. Keep being amazing ! 🙃I will call it taking a break after the New Years ! Be well !! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Not putting a poll on this post feels like a missed opportunity 

I didn't even think of that lmao 🤦🏼‍♂️ You're right. 

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

only if you invite me to host it too

pWaviKF.gif

Only when you figure out dem heels sis :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

3 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Breatheheavy podcast is the way to go 

That could be fun, but I love me some video content :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, b42ad said:

I'd totally watch if timezone differences weren't an issue! Always enjoyed the BH videos

Stay up late :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1 hour ago, Norge Santana said:

To discuss her instagram videos? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

the Gimme More rehearsal leaking, her dad wanting her estate to pay his legal fees, and maybe a topic or two about other pop stars. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

14 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

No from me . I think I am going to try and give up breathe heavy for new years . Brits doing better . Lots of love on this site ( well most of the times 🤭

This site has done such wonderful things for Britney. Hope Jordan just keeps following his passion and his support.  He has done a wonderful job on this site.

Hope you all enjoy whats to come from him . Happy New Years to all. 

I’m there with ya.  Can rest easy now Brit’s free.  Time to focus on the real world a bit more in 2022. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block