EXHALE TOP 100 of 2021 - Full list revealed

On 1/3/2022 at 3:19 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Out of all the submissions probably Taylor songs and Lana del Rey were the hardest to go through, well, from the artists that got multiple submissions, because of course there were some weird songs here and there, but they didn't even make it to the top 200. Lana del Rey is fine, but it should be a crime for her songs to be that long :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

And Taylor, I still can't tolerate her voice, it was really hard to stay neutral and find nice things to say for her submissions :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: There's something about the way she pronounces the words, or it's like an accent she has, idk, but it irritates me like few things in this world, especially champagne problems, the word "problems" in particular. But I guess it's just me

I'm with you. I don't even like the way she enunciates when she's speaking in interviews. I think she's JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL, and a nerdy one, so deep down she's awkward and always trying hard. I truly don't see the pop star in her. I understand she can succeed by working hard and creating her own nice relationship with her fans but my gawd she does.NOT.have.it.

On 12/31/2021 at 4:18 PM, PokemonSpears said:

011-Boyz.png

#11 - Boyz
Jesy Nelson ft. Nicki Minaj

It felt like centuries between Jesy's departure from Little Mix in December last year, and the release of her debut solo single, Boyz, this October. It was produced by Loose Change and it featured none other than Nicki Minaj. The song uses elements from Bad Boy for Life (2001) performed by Diddy, which also served as an inspiration for the Boyz music video that counted with a cameo by Diddy himself as Jesy's neighbor (with now Diddy playing the role that Ben Stiller play on his video). Amidst the controversy that sparked Jesy's appearance in her video, she explained through Instagram that her intention was never to offend people of color, but instead she just wanted to celebrate the 90's R&B music era. The song peaked at #4 in the UK singles chart and #86 on the Global 200.

This is the WORST song that came out this year. At least in pop music, the fact that it’s so high and beat all the little mix songs that were way better… what’s wrong with y’all? 

A lot of my top songs didn’t make the top 100 even. But I’m very happy to see SITS at #1! I’d still say it’s a pretty good list overall though. Y’all just missed out of some great songs for some more “mainstream” hits. Out of all Taylors songs, Willow is the highest?! I like Willow OK, but she had so many better songs this year. That one didn’t even make my top 100. I guess singles are just really pushed so the most ppl know them. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block