Conservator Boyfriend Jason Trawick Acknowledged Me At The Femme Fatale Tour!

Cqleb

• Content Curators

This was November 2011 at her Femme Fatale show in Manchester AO Arena, UK. It was my and my younger sister's first time seeing Britney live and my oldest sister's second time since she saw her at Circus 09. We were on the first right row of seats, It was midway through the show but can't recall the performance number when I immediately noticed Jason Trawick and I think members of security walking down past us, He heard me shout "Jason" and I did a wave and he nervously did the same back. My sisters were like "Who's that?" and I said "It's Jason, Britney's boyfriend".

To this day they still don't believe it was him but they weren't as well up on Britney's love life at the time, but I couldn't miss that beanie hat and glasses from literally 5 steps away from where we were standing. I think back now and I wish I didn't react the way I did knowing that he was benefiting financially from Britney and didn't do anything to help her knowing how she felt about the whole legal situation.

So yeah that's my little interaction story with now ex boyfriend/conservator Jason Trawick. 

Comment below if you've spotted him at Britney's shows too because I was surprised to see him. 

• Like 1

I forget the source of this (one of the Britney documentaries from this year or the Toxic podcast by the Gram Girls or an article?), but didn’t we find out this year that Jason was trying to help Britney get more rights and control and that he was actually “one of the guys” that was nice, funny, and hung out with Andrew Gallery (the FTR guy that leaked Britney’s letter)?

• Content Curators
17 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I forget the source of this (one of the Britney documentaries from this year or the Toxic podcast by the Gram Girls or an article?), but didn’t we find out this year that Jason was trying to help Britney get more rights and control and that he was actually “one of the guys” that was nice, funny, and hung out with Andrew Gallery (the FTR guy that leaked Britney’s letter)?

Yeah that was andrew in Britney vs spears, saying he liked Jason and saw him as "one of the guys" but I forget if Jason actually did anything to help so maybe Britney didn't trust Jason with the letter so she went to Andrew 

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

I believe in you cause I also saw him! It was also on FFT and he was with a devil named Edan (I have pics)! He even took a photo with a fan but when I try to take one photo with him, he walked away

I might've seen Edan with him too actually and yeah I kinda got the vibe of "why do you know who I am" lol  

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Regardless of the “Jason tried to help her” stories I don’t believe a word of any of it. He is still friends with Bryan and occasionally a mutual friend posts pics of them together so it’s a no from me 

Yeah Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

I think I shared once before that when I was backstage waiting for my M&G with Britney that I got all excited when I saw him burst right in backstage and as while I was frantically waving at him to acknowledge his royal presence, he gave me the nastiest stink eye look while wincing right back at me. I was like, Jesus, I was trying to say hi ffs. Anyway, Britney was a doll. Couldn’t fathom why she’d ever be with a guy like that. Britney always seems so polite with me … even when she doesn’t … especially when I’ve overtalked for more than 30 seconds to her during our M&G exchange lmao 😂 she’s honestly the sweetest and the best. I’m sorry for any residual trauma I’ve caused by over sharing Britney 🤣🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block