50 Cent has one of the most iconic hits of all time 🍭Candy Shop🍦In Da Club 🥂Just A Lil Bit💰P.I.M.P. 💎

Style.

I wish I could say I tried to **** 50 for a powerful hour, but not many has this under their belt. Unfortunately, this site praises low garbage music, ****ty albums and songs that no one has ever heard of and untalented old women who are long past their prime. 

Does your favorite artist has a Candy Shop or a In Da Club? No one was ever able to duplicate his bad boy and s** symbol appeal since. In fact, rap music has turned into a fiasco but till this day his songs stand out and are turned classic. 

He’s also so hawt Jesus Christ, as a kid growing up he made me feel fantasizing over big and black things. Watching a cassette with his music felt like watching ****. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I said to pimp a butterfly and I meant it! :emma:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Back in ASB in middle school I had Candy Shop on heavy rotation until the principal told me I couldn’t play it no more :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Bad bich behavior on your part and white karen behavior on the principal’s part. Why were the white men jealous of 50 cent? I think it’s pretty obvious  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Style. said:

Does your favorite artist has a Candy Shop or a In Da Club? No one was ever able to duplicate his bad boy and s** symbol appeal since. In fact, rap music has turned into a fiasco but till this day his songs stand out and are turned Christ, as a kid growing up he made me feel fantasizing over big and black things. Watching a cassette with his music felt like watching ****. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I said to pimp a butterfly and I meant it! :emma:

I won't deny he was hot, but his black thing is small actually, it's been proven :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block