It's Weird How Artists Nowadays Don't Have Ambitions To Be Interesting

For real, they are rich, mainstream artists, people will stream their music anyway. What is stopping them from hiring few people to, for example teach them complicated dance choreography, hire some people to come up with interesting ideas for performances, music videos, songs, outfits etc. And people would be positively surprised. It's already a shame to be that uncreative as an mainstream artist :emma: It's shocking to me tbh that they are so boring. They have amazing opportunities like no one else, access to the best music producers, choreographers, designers etc... And still they choose to be the way they are :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Britney always was very creative (before conservatorship) and she was giving us everything :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Look at Justin, Ed, Shawn, Taylor, Billie, Ariana, Adele etc... maybe they do good music but that's it? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Aren't they bored with the same thing over and over? 

With men toxic masculinity maybe is the reason why they don't want to explore more style, dance... maybe. 

But you are an artist, it's your job to entertain people, you get paid for that and people expect things from you. 

Only Dua Lipa and Doja Cat are doing something interesting with music videos, choreography but it's still far far away from Britney's level. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda misandry opinion, but whatever. I guess it's the new trend to hate men.

There's a lot of "interesting" (which is very subjective) mainstream men artists out there like : J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Lil Nas X, The Weekend, Travis Scott, etc...

It's not their "work" to entertain us, we're not in a circus. We project too much on them and after we wonder why they fall. Their job is to do what they love and how they want...

However I agree that Dua Lipa and Doja Cat are the closest (but still far away) from what Britney did years ago. It's a really good thing for this generation to have someone like Dua Lipa, she's so inspiring.

I will just add that the vast majority of Dua and Doja's work are made by men : music producer, stylist, choreographer, video music maker, photographer... Like majorities of pop stars (Britney, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Katy Perry the has-been...)

I'll let you think about that. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

37 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

I guess it's the new trend to hate men.

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

37 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

It's not their "work" to entertain us, we're not in a circus.

This world is literally a circus :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

38 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

Their job is to do what they love and how they want...

Then it's not a job :emma::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

39 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

I will just add that the vast majority of Dua and Doja's work are made by men : music producer, stylist, choreographer, video music maker, photographer... Like majorities of pop stars (Britney, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Katy Perry the has-been...)

They owe queer men a lot when it comes to their careers, let's be real :emma: No one is discrediting men, honey :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

40 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

There's a lot of "interesting" (which is very subjective) mainstream men artists out there like : J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Lil Nas X, The Weekend, Travis Scott, etc...

I like The Weeknd's music but well only music :emma: Lil Nas has some good songs but well... imo his whole persona is so cringy, it's hard to for me to watch it even as a gay man :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: No shade to him, it's good that he expresses himself but :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block