Domination - The Ultimate Collection (YouTube Channel)

Exhale-Banner-01-Baby-One-More-Time-prom

ALL OF HER ALBUMS – ALL OF HER SINGLES – ALL OF HER OFFICIAL REMIXES – ALL OF HER UNRELEASED
                                                         ...ALL IN ONE PLACE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ4Cwf4b2JrJmDtw8Ti9Rrw

Each era will unlock at the start of each month.

The only remixes added will be those that her record company commissioned, with the exceptions of some from high profile DJs, and the odd few that I have made or ‘completed’ myself - which will be labelled as such. All playlists will be in chronological order. B-Sides and Unreleased tracks are compiled into their corresponding parent albums, whilst her singles playlists are solely reserved for their corresponding remixes. This is to have a more clean, cohesive, trustworthy channel that is easy to manoeuvre through.

The main premise of this project was so I could have all my Britney tracks available to me wherever I was, but I figured, why not share...

The tentative schedule, for those who want to know, will be as follows:

01-JAN-2022  -  ...BABY ONE MORE TIME  -  ...Baby One More Time  -  Sometimes  -  (You Drive Me) Crazy  -  Born To Make You Happy  -  From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

01-FEB-2022  -  OOPS!...I DID IT AGAIN  -  Oops!...I Did It Again  -  Lucky  -  Stronger  -  Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know  -  My Only Wish (This Year)

01-MAR-2022  -  BRITNEY  -  I’m A Slave 4 U  -  Overprotected  -  I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman  -  Anticipating  -  I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll  -  Boys

01-APR-2022  -  IN THE ZONE  -  Me Against The Music  -  Toxic  -  Everytime  -  Outrageous  -  Breathe On Me  -  Touch Of My Hand

01-MAY-2022  -  GREATEST HITS: MY PREROGATIVE  -  My Prerogative  -  Do Somethin’  -  Chris Cox Megamix  -  THE ORIGINAL DOLL  -  Someday (I Will Understand)

01-JUN-2022  -  B IN THE MIX  -  And Then We Kiss  -  BLACKOUT  -  Gimme More  -  Piece Of Me  -  Break The Ice

01-JUL-2022  -  CIRCUS  -  Womanizer  -  Circus  -  If U Seek Amy  -  Radar  -  THE SINGLES COLLECTION  -  3

01-AUG-2022  -  FEMME FATALE  -  Hold It Against Me  -  Till The World Ends  -  S&M  -  I Wanna Go  -  Criminal

01-SEPT-2022  -  B IN THE MIX: VOL 2  -  Scream & Shout  -  Ooh La La

01-OCT-2022  -  BRITNEY JEAN  -  Work *****  -  Perfume  -  Alien  -  It Should Be Easy  -  Tik Tik Boom  -  Pretty Girls  -  Tom’s Diner

01-NOV-2022  -  GLORY  -  Make Me  -  Slumber Party  -  Mood Ring  -  Swimming In The Stars  -  Liar  -  I Feel So Free With You

Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently than this, but this for now is a realistic guideline taking work and YouTube daily upload limits into consideration. Whatever the case, I will update this post with promo banners when each new era is unlocked. Merry Britmas (in advance) everyone.

• Love 7

I always had Mad Love in my 'Britney' tracklist but as I'm uploading them, I'm scouring through the net just to double check... and one or two places said that Penelope Magnet co-wrote it?? ...which would place it in the ITZ era. All the other Bonus Tracks on 'Britney' were BT, Brian & Josh, and Riprock 'N' Alex G so they were fine, but ngl, I struggled finding much on Mad Love.

I think maybe it was automatically assumed to be in the 'Britney' era because it leaked at the same time as two other 'Britney' era tracks, but I then contrasted it against some of the ITZ bonus tracks and that felt more cohesive so I last minute went with that. I could be wrong though *shrugs*

Lil' heads up though... ITZ era will take a fair bit longer as there's over 100 videos to make for that one :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, yorkster said:

I always had Mad Love in my 'Britney' tracklist but as I'm uploading them, I'm scouring through the net just to double check... and one or two places said that Penelope Magnet co-wrote it?? ...which would place it in the ITZ era. All the other Bonus Tracks on 'Britney' were BT, Brian & Josh, and Riprock 'N' Alex G so they were fine, but ngl, I struggled finding much on Mad Love.

I think maybe it was automatically assumed to be in the 'Britney' era because it leaked at the same time as two other 'Britney' era tracks, but I then contrasted it against some of the ITZ bonus tracks and that felt more cohesive so I last minute went with that. I could be wrong though *shrugs*

Lil' heads up though... ITZ era will take a fair bit longer as there's over 100 videos to make for that one :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Omg you’re right! I looked it up and Britney wrote “Mad Love” with Penelope Magnet, Christopher Stewart, and Thabiso Nkhereanye and it was produced by The Matrix, meaning it was probably recorded in very early In The Zone sessions in 2002. Like you said, most fans probably assume it’s a Britney outtake because it leaked around the same time as “Am I A Sinner?” and “When I Say So.”

My mind is kinda blown because I always associate “Mad Love” with the 3rd album. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

On 1/5/2022 at 12:21 AM, yorkster said:

There was an interview with Penelope Magnet, she was asked about Mad Love and she said she does not know that song, so she did not write it: 

https://absolutebritney.com/britney-galaxy-exclusive-interview-with-penelope-magnet/

34 minutes ago, yorkster said:

Exhale-Banner-04-In-The-Zone-promo-jpeg.

OH YEAH, AND A NEW FULL VERSION OF:

YOU WANNA GET IN THE ZONE?

LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, USE THE CHANNEL AS YOUR OWN PORTABLE BRITNEY PLAYLIST...

Thank you for doing this. I always put Girls and Boys as #13 instead of that atrocious remix in my playlists, so this is prefect, but where is 'And Then We Kiss' :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

There was an interview with Penelope Magnet, she was asked about Mad Love and she said she does not know that song, so she did not write it: 

https://absolutebritney.com/britney-galaxy-exclusive-interview-with-penelope-magnet/

Aw mannnnn :| Does anybody that might come in here know anything concrete about Mad Love? I'm gonna leave it there for now cos I wanna get more eras out asap to fill the channel up unno.

11 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

Thank you for doing this. I always put Girls and Boys as #13 instead of that atrocious remix in my playlists, so this is prefect, but where is 'And Then We Kiss' :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

And Then We Kiss was considered for the Chaotic EP at one point, so I've added that to what will be 'The Original Doll' instead of making the Chaotic EP. I know a lot of people will say that only Mona Lisa was confirmed for that album, but instead of making ITZ and Blackout both a 30+ track album, I'm gonna use 'The Original Doll' as a bridge between the two.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Exhale-Banner-07-Blackout-promo-jpeg.jpg

NEW UPLOADS INCLUDE A 20 TRACK “BLACKOUT” ALBUM
ALONG WITH 35 “GIMME MORE” MIXES, 28 “PIECE OF ME” MIXES, AND 42 “BREAK THE ICE” MIXES!!

INCLUDING A NEW VMA STUDIO VERSION OF “GIMME MORE” (DANJAHANDZ REMIX):

AND BRAND NEW FINISHED MIXES OF “DRAMATIC” & “BREAK THE ICE” (REMIX) FEATURING FABOLOUS:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block