What Happened to Britney's Money?

3 minutes ago, lcortes88 said:

if they did do it then i agree...

Well when we’re talking about potentially hundreds of millions of dollars being embezzled, the FBI, DOJ, etc would be the perfect authorities to investigate and find out what, if anything, happened, and who did it. They have much broader investigative powers than Britney’s current attorney since he is no longer a federal prosecutor.

Just now, Endlessstan said:

Well when we’re talking about potentially hundreds of millions of dollars being embezzled, the FBI, DOJ, etc would be the perfect authorities to investigate and find out what, if anything, happened, and who did it. They have much broader investigative powers than Britney’s current attorney since he is no longer a federal prosecutor.

And especially since the state of California is implicated in potential wrongdoings, it makes even more sense for federal investigators to come in. 

Jamie claiming he “saved” Britney’s finances in 2008 has to be the biggest sham ever.

Yes, I remember her net worth being around the same. Plus she sold houses several times during the 2006-2007 and they always sold for more than she bought them for. I also specifically remember a story in 2007 that claimed she was pulling in about $500-$700k in royalties a month. 

We know that Jamie and Scam Ingham AT LEAST took $10-$20 million in salaries. That’s not including all of the other hundreds of people who were always getting paid.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block