Ariana Grande de-activates her Twitter account

Jordan Miller

I am glad actually, I left Twitter a while back too the obsession of fans towards their faves sales or streams is mind boggling most 15 year olds are not even passing high school with good grades and yet they have this kinda time to spend and that too on someone who is ultra rich and doesn't know who you are! Loving someone for their music is acceptable but stan twitter is the worst culture I've ever come across I am glad I was born in the 90s. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I left Twitter & Instagram a year ago and it is so freeing. It made me mental. I only used it to prove how great my life was to people that shouldn’t matter. I have never been happier in my life than I am today and anyone who matters is in my life and knows. /end rant 

I deleted IG from my phone and I feel a lot better. Never had Twitter on my phone. I check IG once a week from my laptop. I think it's healthier to not have instant access while I am out and about. 

• Love 4

The internet is a hellscape full of the dumbest , most ignorant, obsessive and hateful people you will ever meet.
I don't blame her.

Imagine being a person and everyone in the world has access to you. It's overwhelming and it's not healthy. Hopefully she stays off but I doubt it ...

11 hours ago, Arianna said:

I left Twitter & Instagram a year ago and it is so freeing. It made me mental. I only used it to prove how great my life was to people that shouldn’t matter. I have never been happier in my life than I am today and anyone who matters is in my life and knows. /end rant 

I did the same a couple of months ago it’s great! Il never have social media again 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block