Was user @slayout part of team con this whole time

rik

I mean think abt it….. where is ha proof that @SlayOutisn’t Lou :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

why do I ask this? WHY?? ay???? Because when u remove the y from slay out I get 

sl ou

sLOU TAYLOR.

lou…

think abt it. It’s a conspiracy theory I actually believe in :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

i saw on the Tristar website they have an internship program to intern there. How do we know??? Slayout recently was spotted in New Mexico

with who’s money you might ask? I can’t wait for rosengart to uncover this :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

We just want… The truth :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods

I went to New Mexico on behalf of Mercy Ministries! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: Which we all know has received money from Britney’s estate thanks to Daddy Jamie! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I’m glad @Rik is connecting the dots to who I am, though! Because if I’m on exhale, so are other members of Team Con! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Take for example Kevin Federline:

(K)ev(i)n Fede(r)line

(k) (i) (r)

Flip the letters around, and you get Rik! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I went to New Mexico on behalf of Mercy Ministries! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: Which we all know has received money from

I always found it odd that u left for New Mexico just a few days after britneys freedom was cemented. Almost as if you were trying to get away while u could before rosenGOD started checking the financial records. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Rik said:

I always found it odd that u left for New Mexico just a few days after britneys freedom was cemented. Almost as if you were trying to get away while u could before rosenGOD started checking the financial records. 

I’ve been stonewalling Rosengart’s investigation through my travels and avoidance of his correspondence! :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

How would I know he is subpoenaing me or TriStar if I’m out of state? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:
Rosenflop should learn that I’m a bad ***** that has either destroyed evidence or cooked books so that his little “InVeStIgAtIoN” fails. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block