JAY-Z: "Michael Jackson never had a Coachella, she's an evolution of him"

Jordan Miller

• Content Curators
54 minutes ago, Style. said:

Like can you imagine the jealousy of some exhalers? :emma: They are so bothered, three full pages of a thread on how bothered they are towards an OPINION :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I know you meant to say FACTS :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: is alright though I know autocorrect be glitching sometimes :emma:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 12/22/2021 at 9:35 AM, jordeezy said:

It's shat like this that turns me off from Bey. Be humble and make art that people like. Why do u have to run around flossing and claiming shat? If u were so comfortable with the impact you have made, you wouldn't have to go around clarifying exactly what you think you did. 

Isn’t humility overrated?

my New Years resolution is to go on a humility-free diet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block