Pop Breaking News: Madonna Is Back in the Studio. New Era is Coming.

JayTawndre

I know that times have changed, but I miss the more relaxed Madonna, the one that didn't need to prove herself all the time, or be bombastic 24/7. Simple but gorgeous songs like "Secret", for example. And NO MORE COLLABORATIONS, please!! But honestly? It's exactly the opposite for her now:
- She's doing the most by writing, producing, directing (and who knows what else) a movie about her own life, she doesn't seem to be able to make music without collaborating with a bazillion people at a time (yet she claims to be a perfectionist, she must be exhausting in the studio...);
- Every single Insta post looks like it was taken from Beyoncé's or Normani's accounts because they are super extra and over the top and produced in every aspect, and as if she were trying to make a statement each time instead of simply communicating directly with her fans;
- She goes from party to party, she's always surrounded by people, drinking and whatnot, like... Where's the introspection? The introspection and maturity that I expect from an adult with so much experience in the business and life in general. The introspection needed so then she doesn't release an album that is confusing and all over the place like "Madam X" (Seriously? You're telling me that you've been through it all to then say that you're everybody and everything? Which basically means nothing at all?)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I know that times have changed, but I miss the more relaxed Madonna, the one that didn't need to prove herself all the time, or be bombastic 24/7. Simple but gorgeous songs like "Secret", for example. And NO MORE COLLABORATIONS, please!! But honestly? It's exactly the opposite for her now:
- She's doing the most by writing, producing, directing (and who knows what else) a movie about her own life, she doesn't seem to be able to make music without collaborating with a bazillion people at a time (yet she claims to be a perfectionist, she must be exhausting in the studio...);
- Every single Insta post looks like it was taken from Beyoncé's or Normani's accounts because they are super extra and over the top and produced in every aspect, and as if she were trying to make a statement each time instead of simply communicating directly with her fans;
- She goes from party to party, she's always surrounded by people, drinking and whatnot, like... Where's the introspection? The introspection and maturity that I expect from an adult with so much experience in the business and life in general. The introspection needed so then she doesn't release an album that is confusing and all over the place like "Madam X" (Seriously? You're telling me that you've been through it all to then say that you're everybody and everything? Which basically means nothing at all?)

Here’s my take on Madonna as a 21 year old- she’s a smart business woman who knows how to sell herself and keep people interested. She’s not talented, she’s CONTROVERSIAL. Controversy sells. I don’t think she actually goes out and parties and stuff I think it’s all for show just to seem cool and catch peoples attention.

im certain she’s in bed by 9 with her cats and a glass of wine lol and then she wakes up and puts on her Madonna face and outfits  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Here’s my take on Madonna as a 21 year old- she’s a smart business woman who knows how to sell herself and keep people interested. She’s not talented, she’s CONTROVERSIAL. Controversy sells. I don’t think she actually goes out and parties and stuff I think it’s all for show just to seem cool and catch peoples attention.

im certain she’s in bed by 9 with her cats and a glass of wine lol and then she wakes up and puts on her Madonna face and outfits

Really?? That's interesting, I've never heard that take on her before... I mean, I did read that she's a strict mom, but I don't think that applies to herself that much, especially not as of lately, when she seems to be so...... all over the place. I can't find another way to describe it. I mean she's done it all in her life, but she seemed way more put together before.

So you think she's just putting on a show..... :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Really?? That's interesting, I've never heard that take on her before... I mean, I did read that she's a strict mom, but I don't think that applies to herself that much, especially not as of lately, when she seems to be so...... all over the place. I can't find another way to describe it. I mean she's done it all in her life, but she seemed way more put together before.

So you think she's just putting on a show..... :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

yeah ever since b*** she’s Madonna she reinvented herself into this thing to keep up with the trends, pop music changed so she changed with it maybe she’s a bit delusional and thinks she’s the moment but momma knows how to sell her soul for some coin lol

• Like 1

All of you praising rebel heart and hard candy and disliking madame x must not understand Madonna lol. Madame x was super cohesive and the videos were a serve. Rebel heart feels for me like the least 'madonna' album. Even tho I like most songs it feels like they were just stuck together. Personally I'd love a disco/pop/rock album/EP next. Something not urban.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

All of you praising rebel heart and hard candy and disliking madame x must not understand Madonna lol. Madame x was super cohesive and the videos were a serve. Rebel heart feels for me like the least 'madonna' album. Even tho I like most songs it feels like they were just stuck together. Personally I'd love a disco/pop/rock album/EP next. Something not urban.

madame x was awful please stop praising it 

Well she's working with Mike dean. 

So hip hop is here to stay. 

I don't know what to do..

People want her to work with Patrick Leonard and Stephen bray (they're saying if Janet basically knows Jimmy jam and Terry Lewis is essential to a Janet Jackson project. Madonna needs to work with people who are familiar with her..) 

There is no more underground producers that would benefit from her..

I don't know plus most fans have been screaming for Madonna to clean house Fire Guy Oseary (several fans feel right there is the issue, the live nation deal was bad and it was about money and not artistic choices) they feel he only cared about money and not Madonna herself..

One fan said Madonna being surrounded by yes people has led to her downfall big time. 

Many want someone who will fight or argue with her and let her know that your fans are in the early 40s to late 60s. They don't like rap Music or urban music and they know that the kids today hate you, just because their fav says you influence them, doesn't mean a 22 year old is gonna check you out. 

Stop that. Work with people who like you and newsflash the politics might have worked 20 years ago, but that's outdated, people want to be entertained not told their the problem.

They only care about themselves politically and their family, the world they could give a damn about.  

No more 20 tracks and these 4 to 6 minutes songs.  3 minutes max. If you can't meet it we will hire outside writers, and you can't write or have input then..

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

Rebel Heart was never the album Madonna wanted it to be. It was supposed to be a 2 record set. Record 1: Rebel and Record 2: Heart. That's why it's not cohesive. It's more "Bedtime Stories" than "Ray Of Light" (as far as being cohesive). Having said that- Rebel Heart is in my top 3 favorite albums. I love it SOOO freaking much. I struggled with parts of Madame X.. but there were moments of awesome (I LOVE "Crazy").. Nicki Minaj Madonna GIF by Nikos Kontovas

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well she's working with Mike dean. 

So hip hop is here to stay. 

I don't know what to do..

People want her to work with Patrick Leonard and Stephen bray (they're saying if Janet basically knows Jimmy jam and Terry Lewis is essential to a Janet Jackson project. Madonna needs to work with people who are familiar with her..) 

There is no more underground producers that would benefit from her..

I don't know plus most fans have been screaming for Madonna to clean house Fire Guy Oseary (several fans feel right there is the issue, the live nation deal was bad and it was about money and not artistic choices) they feel he only cared about money and not Madonna herself..

One fan said Madonna being surrounded by yes people has led to her downfall big time. 

Many want someone who will fight or argue with her and let her know that your fans are in the early 40s to late 60s. They don't like rap Music or urban music and they know that the kids today hate you, just because their fav says you influence them, doesn't mean a 22 year old is gonna check you out. 

Stop that. Work with people who like you and newsflash the politics might have worked 20 years ago, but that's outdated, people want to be entertained not told their the problem.

They only care about themselves politically and their family, the world they could give a damn about.  

No more 20 tracks and these 4 to 6 minutes songs.  3 minutes max. If you can't meet it we will hire outside writers, and you can't write or have input then..

She loves to make a statement 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:07 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

Lol, so much Madame X hate in this thread. I guess she truly disturbed the peace like she wanted to. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Literally she didn’t do anything.  The album is literally truly awful.  the visuals and artistry concept was great but the actual songs… the music. And tone.  Was so under par and terrible.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block