Pop Breaking News: Madonna Is Back in the Studio. New Era is Coming.

JayTawndre

• Super Mods

Gee I hope its actually a GOOD album and not the cringy political crap that was Madame X.

I really wish she could do an 80s style album but with a fresh modern 2020s twist on it.

I think it would be a BIG hit for her especially with fans and people who grew up with her.

She needs to get back to her roots and stop trying to be trendy to an audience that doesnt care for her

or treats her with respect

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Gee I hope its actually a GOOD album and not the cringy political crap that was Madame X.

I really wish she could do an 80s style album but with a fresh modern 2020s twist on it.

I think it would be a BIG hit for her especially with fans and people who grew up with her.

She needs to get back to her roots and stop trying to be trendy to an audience that doesnt care for her

or treats her with respect

I agree!!! 

What if she did this 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I think we're getting more remixes, but I don't know - it's hard to tell. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: On her stories, she's been posting snowflake emojis and lyrics from Frozen. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

It'll definitely be a new album. If you look at her album releases she always releases an album every 3 or 4 years. Madame X was released in 2019 so next year will be 3 years since it so it probably is a new album.

I didnt really like Madame X and the whole persona and the eyepatch thing really bugged me. I loved her album before it, Rebel Heart and she seemed so down to earth in interviews she did dor RH. But the Madame X persona I hated and didnt like the album that much either. I hope theres no persona for the next album and shes just herself 

• Love 2

Well I would love her to work with Max Martin whom she never worked with before, and I'd love to see a come-back of William Orbit and Stuart Price !

And finally a superpopsong with Brit Kylie and Miley 😍... and one weird witchy song with Lana 🧹🧙‍♀️

Ok I am just dreaming

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NIKO69 said:

Well I would love her to work with Max Martin whom she never worked with before, and I'd love to see a come-back of William Orbit and Stuart Price !

And finally a superpopsong with Brit Kylie and Miley 😍... and one weird witchy song with Lana 🧹🧙‍♀️

Ok I am just dreaming

This is literal perfection. Madge needs to hire you as her manager :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Her and Max Martin should have happened years ago! 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, theannehedonia said:

She's at her best with euro pop/dance elements. I really hope she doesn't go to a more urban, mumble rap route. Madonna should be setting trends, not following them. Her last two records were not great. I hate them. Remember that auto tune baby song? Cringeeeeee.

I love urban Madonna but I love Pop Madonna too. Anything is better than Madame X. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

On 12/23/2021 at 4:49 AM, jordeezy said:

She needs a short 10 track album of pop bangers. 80s are in style so why not an 80s era? 

She'd be too tale to the trend (again) if she were to do 80s inspired stuff now. 90s would be the way to go.

Or go the other direction and try 60s/70s (alternative) pop-rock infused sounds.

On 12/22/2021 at 6:40 AM, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

What sound do you think Madonna's next album will be? I feel she is going in a more urban route again. Especially since she has been dating her boyfriend who is a rapper and dancer. She has dabbled with urban Pop in the past creating one of her most talked about/controversial era "Hard Candy" I loved that album. Most of her fans were taken aback by it because of how urban it was.

People were taken aback by how bad Hardy Candy was, especially after she had served pure gold with Confessions on A Dancefloor. Hardy Candy was dead on arrival and sounded like Timbaland leftovers feat. Madonna. Confessions, Music and even Ray of Light still sound relatively fresh, they aged like fine wine. 

That being said, she has a good chemistry with Swae Lee and the new Frozen remix is really good. I hope they turn out something nice. If she does something urban inspired she should dig up someone unknown and new, not chase after someone established like everyone else, like she did with Timbaland.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block