Pop Breaking News: Madonna Is Back in the Studio. New Era is Coming.

JayTawndre

Madonna recently posted on IG that she is back in the studio and working with rapper Swae Lee again (Crave off Madame X) along with a few other songwriters and collaborators. She captioned the post "Surprises in the New Year!" :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

We can finally say Madame X era is over. I was so tired of that! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

What sound do you think Madonna's next album will be? I feel she is going in a more urban route again. Especially since she has been dating her boyfriend who is a rapper and dancer. She has dabbled with urban Pop in the past creating one of her most talked about/controversial era "Hard Candy" I loved that album. Most of her fans were taken aback by it because of how urban it was. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

@Jordan Miller

@I Always Sing Live

@Spicechinodiva

@Midnight

Exhale, you ready? :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:madv.jpg.47a5d4a0dcb7dafda08ef9ac03d3ac9c.jpg

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I'd be here for Madonna somewhat going back to her roots. Its like you've done soooo much in basically 35+ years! But id be here for her to tap into Papa Don't Preach, La Isla Bonita, Human Nature with hints of Hard Candy. Just have fun Madge, no heavy statement just good fun pop to re imagine in the 20's

This! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block