One of her best un-released song : Luv the Hurt Away

Moscow

There's a reason why Baby one more time album has been one of my favourite Britney album, sure it is not a masterpiece but this album holds immense power of taking me back to nostalgia when I first fell in love with Brit in 98, she recorded this song when she was 15 her falsetto was unmatched this song perfectly matches the vocal talent of Legend Mariah Carey as well, songs like Autumn Goodbye - Sometimes etc always have a hold on me, Britney had such a huge voice back then for such a young age. 

I love this song with all of my heart ❤️

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I wish this song was on the album, I love her voice here. 

I really would kill for an ballad album, if brit comes to music I would mass buy her personal songs album! She hasn't lost her voice, something to talk about live showed me that she still got it she just needs training and nothing else. 

I hope she can show the world she has a ballad side too.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block