A New Years Eve Gift! Jay Drops #TheJaySessions (DJ/Producer EP) 🔥

That Jay Reign Won't Let Up! Just in time for New Years Eve I've decided to drop my HOT 🔥 NEW EP as a DJ and Producer titled #TheJaySessions this EP blends two of my favorite sounds together for the first time, Pop and Hip-Hop 🔥🔥🔥:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson::nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Featuring the first single #KissIt :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Super excited to share! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Tracklist

1. Say Your Prayers

2. Kiss It

3. DJ Play That

4. Like a Record

5. Love All Over 

#JayTawndre #TheJaySessions #DJ #Producer #HotBeats

#TheNextTimbaland #Music #Influencer

#Exhale #BreatheHeavy #FreedBritney #JayTawndreforB10

Happy Hour Reaction GIF by New Girl

Thoughts or Track by Track reviews, my Exhale peeps? :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Love it! These are fire. When are we going to hear your voice :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Hopefully soon! It looks like I'm gonna have to learn how to expand my producer skills and learn how to add vocals and do the engineering/mixing and stuff myself. Found some useful apps and once I can keep a good paying job I'll do more research and look for producers and engineers and mixers and songwriters to help me finalize these. But as use for DJ and Producer purposes these are a taste of my many talents. I am passionate about music. This is the first time at 29 where I am deciding to share it with the world. I see my views and my likes and subscribers slowly building up and it is so fulfilling as an aspiring artist and entertainer 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Hopefully soon! It looks like I'm gonna have to learn how to expand my producer skills and learn how to add vocals and do the engineering/mixing and stuff myself. Found some useful apps and once I can keep a good paying job I'll do more research and look for producers and engineers and mixers and songwriters to help me finalize these. But as use for DJ and Producer purposes these are a taste of my many talents. I am passionate about music. This is the first time at 29 where I am deciding to share it with the world. I see my views and my likes and subscribers slowly building up and it is so fulfilling as an aspiring artist and entertainer 

I can absolutely hear your talents in your beats! You could definitely be a great DJ!!! Keep up the great work and don’t give up! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I can absolutely hear your talents in your beats! You could definitely be a great DJ!!! Keep up the great work and don’t give up! 

Thanks so much! I appreciate all the support. I know it looks like attention heaux behavior and I'll be honest I do that sometimes :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

But it is bout the support and the love from y'all. Despite what the haters say, I have been blessed to have a huge support here on Exhale. It is so awesome and I'm grateful for all the people who take time to listen to my songs all the way through and share their thoughts and opinions even if they are constructive it makes me a better artist. I want to evolve as an artist. Never stay basic. My music I want people to feel what's been missing in Pop music for a long time. Just to let go and vibe to the beat. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

You are so kind! Thanks again. Which ones you stan low key from this EP? and I know its a reach but would you be Team #JayTawndreforB10? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block