New Aaliyah and the Weeknd song “Poison” out now!

Jacolicious

I've been waiting for her posthumous album since 2012, but never thought it would happen. The collab with Drake on Enough Said was good, but Missy and Timbaland seemed to have wanted creative control, ... we all know the trouble in and among the family. Regardless, I personally can't wait. She was an angel and her voice heals. Miss and love her always.

• Love 1
  • Leader
25 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

A new Aaliyah song (feat. The Weeknd) is out today! This really got me by surprise! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

- Nice to hear new vocals by the one and only Baby Girl

- Not an instant hit, but its a grower

- Its a bummer that it has JUST 2:42!  Hate this supadupa short songs, blame on u streaming biz. 

Check it out:

Thanks for posting! Merged it into the previous topic 🙏 

I think it works with her vocals a little tweaked like that because it sounds like we're receiving her through a transmission from heaven or something

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

I think they sound great together, she probably would have loved him and wanted to collab anyway.

Also second that the song is too short and kind of cheapens it a bit for me. I'm really hating that these days! Songs just seem like a "trailer" version of a fuller song or something. Like it's only meant to be listened to as a snippet on an Instagram story or something. 

Are they making songs this short because they think we have short attention spans and they think we're stupid or something?  

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block