Spotify Top 50 Females Artist of 2021

G.E

Olivia deserved the #1 spot but Taylor re-releases an album every other month so I'm not surprised that Olivia got robbed. :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: And wow @ Rih and Gaga both being in the Top 10 despite neither having a hit this year. Queens. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: Britney is way too low; y'all gays need to support the queen on Spotify. :rupaulslap_hit_mad: And Karol G? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Haha 6
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Taylor Swift??? I had no idea she was that popular. Who are the people listening to her?

I'm asking this seriously? What's her fanbase like?

Well, I am not a fan of Taylor but she is pretty famous among teen girls in Asia and of course USA too due to her re-recordings she also successfully managed to get her old fans back that's what I assume not sure though her major success still derived from USA but now it's safe to say Taylor has managed to span some fame outside USA too especially to some Asians markets.

Also it depends from where are you, she's a big tank in France - Turkey - decent success in some parts of Europe. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block