Slumber Party reaches 100 MILLION views 🎉

Gioney

6 hours ago, Gioney said:

Let's do it! Already watched de 10 times today!

I was wondering yesterday how do views work on youtube, is it like spotify where if you listen to only one song on repeat it stops counting or you can watch on loop and it will count all of them as views? Any expert? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

47 minutes ago, Mar B. said:

I was wondering yesterday how do views work on youtube, is it like spotify where if you listen to only one song on repeat it stops counting or you can watch on loop and it will count all of them as views? Any expert? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Per account usually 4-5 times a day views are counted from a specific account YouTube algorithm has gotten smart over the years they do also delete the views sometimes sensing those views came from bot accounts! 

If you play the video on mute, the view won't be counted you at least need to watch 30 seconds of the video! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Per account usually 4-5 times a day views are counted from a specific account YouTube algorithm has gotten smart over the years they do also delete the views sometimes sensing those views came from bot accounts! 

If you play the video on mute, the view won't be counted you at least need to watch 30 seconds of the video! 

Thanks for the info! I'll be playing a few times a day then :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1

With Slumber Party reaching 100m views, she will have EVERY album/era with at least ONE video with 100m+ views:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

BOMT: baby, sometimes and crazy 

OIDIA: oops, lucky and stronger

Britney: slave, overprotected and not a girl 

ITZ: toxic and everytime

Blackout: gimme more and pom 

Circus: womanizer, circus and amy 

Non era: 3 

FF: hiam, ttwe, iwg and criminal 

Feature: s&s 

Non era: ooh la la

BJ: Work B 

Glory: (Slumber Party)

• Love 3
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block